Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Problem With Acer Aspire D250-0bk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernadi7

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
240.6 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello guys a friend of mine gave me a acer aspire d250-0bk and i facing a problem when i connect the charger it open the orange light donw left ( with the battery connected ) i try to turn it off but it doesn't. When i connect the charger without battery again it doesn't turn on.I search on internet and i found some solutions like ( remove battery and press start button about 20 seconds,remove the ram for a few and then try , but nothing happen still doesn't turn on.I will let it all night with the charger connected to see if the battery will charge.Can you help me with any other solution(until sunday i will have another charger to try)

Thanks in advance

Michaella Athena

Banned
Downloaded
2.2 TB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
4 (4)
Member for 7 years
Try draining the system power for 1 minute and retry your solution.
Have you check the source voltage of the charger?
Exceeding to its default ampere hour may affect the board of a laptop, it can also short VCore Supply or even the main parts.
Also contact the manufacturer's support if it's still has a warranty on it.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
Get a new charger and a new battery. Then you will have a brand new laptop. Sounds like you are trying to fix a problem the wrong way. Also check to see if cmos battery is in good shape. Replace that if necessary.

thundercat

Downloaded
100.2 GB
Uploaded
212.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
bad bios firmware try to reflash clean bios thats it...it is commom issue for acer laptop

Bernadi7

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
240.6 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Get a new charger and a new battery. Then you will have a brand new laptop. Sounds like you are trying to fix a problem the wrong way. Also check to see if cmos battery is in good shape. Replace that if necessary.

The two cheapest charger and battery cost about 25 euros so its useless atm its open i will format it and i hope it will be ok !
Thanks for your answer :)

bad bios firmware try to reflash clean bios thats it...it is commom issue for acer laptop

I left it with charger about 10 hours and it opened i will format it and i hope it will work.
Thanks for your answer :)

Last edited by a moderator:

koojo

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
59.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
it's very possible that there's nothing wrong with the battery or charger. the connector itself that plugs into the motherboard of the laptop very well might be the problem. they sell cheap. stuff just goes bad, you don't have to do anything. It should by all means turn on when you just have the power cable plugged in without the battery in it. Good luck

Bernadi7

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
240.6 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Never mind it's a crap laptop :p i will try to fix it just for fun :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Never mind it's a crap laptop :p i will try to fix it just for fun :)
I think thats a great idea and with that I see this finished mostly..
Thread Complete and Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.