Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Problem in my Computer MacBook Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

rd7ree

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I have problems with a MacBook Pro laptop, which does not recognize the hard drive on the disk bus, and if it does it works super slow, which even prevents installation. But, if I use a portable memory (USB) it works very well, the same happens if I connect a portable disk to a USB output port. Has something like this happened to someone?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
@rd7ree Thread moved here to H&R.

QuanLam

Emmayla
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
154.3 GB
Uploaded
29.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (23)
Member for 4 years
I think that if a USB works well in the same port then the problem is with the drive, not your computer... The only real solution is to get a better one...

Good luck :)
Quan Lam

MichalPlays

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.5 GB
Uploaded
20.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I know a certain guy who helped me with the repair of my refurbished MacBook Pro...
I don't remember exactly what I had to replace on the logic board but there was some sort of sensor that caused most of the MacBooks to step down the speed of their storage devices in order to "prevent serious damage" which actually was a total BS.
Which model do you exactly own?

difrag

Downloaded
18.9 GB
Uploaded
156.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Without mentioning the year, model number, or any specs about the MacBook Pro, it will be hard to get an accurate answer. On certain MacBook Pros, sometimes you’ll need to reset the SMC, and PRAM or NVRAM to get rid of the culprit. Just search "SMC reset" first, then "PRAM reset" and add the year or model of your Mac.

Here is an article from Apple about SMC Reset:

Resetting the system management controller (SMC) can resolve certain issues related to power, battery, and other features.

The SMC is responsible for managing behaviors related to the following features. If you're experiencing issues with any of these, you might need to reset the SMC.
  • Power, including the power button and power to the USB ports
  • Battery and charging
  • Fans and other thermal-management features
  • Indicators or sensors such as status indicator lights (sleep status, battery charging status, and others), the sudden motion sensor, the ambient light sensor, and keyboard backlighting
  • Behavior when opening and closing the lid of a notebook computer

If resetting both didn't fix the problem, and your internal hard drive is still not recognized, I would open up the Mac and replace the HDD, it shouldn't be a difficult task depending on the year/model of your MacBook Pro. There are plenty of videos on YouTube that shows the whole process. I replaced a while back my internal HDD to SSD on my old MacBook Pro Late 2012, it took me about 30 mins total from start to finish. Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

rd7ree

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Gracias por toda la ayuda que recibiste. Cualquier solución que le haré saber y es una MacBook Pro 2010

thanks for all the help you got. Any solution I will let you know and it is a MacBook Pro 2010

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
thanks for all the help you got. Any solution I will let you know and it is a MacBook Pro 2010
Only english bro. :)
We await your comments to close this thread.
Thank you

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
Completed and locked. No reply from author.........

Status
Not open for further replies.