Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked PrimoCache Desktop/Server Edition v4.1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SakiSkai

Downloaded
163.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Greetings and happy holidays. Could you upload the updated version of primocache?

Thanks in advance

Charles

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I found a copy, but, if you allowed the trial to die, before installing the medicated one, it simply doesn't work. I had downloaded a trial, and allowed it to go past the 30 day point. After that timer was ticked, the other version simply could not bypass it. I don't know how they have it locked, but kudos to them, because I haven't been able to figure out how to reactivate it.

rexelle

Downloaded
99.7 GB
Uploaded
214.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Primocache Version 4.2.0 lastest now.. hope someone will share

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I found a copy, but, if you allowed the trial to die, before installing the medicated one, it simply doesn't work. I had downloaded a trial, and allowed it to go past the 30 day point. After that timer was ticked, the other version simply could not bypass it. I don't know how they have it locked, but kudos to them, because I haven't been able to figure out how to reactivate it.
There may be a hidden file or registry entry that flags the expired trial. Try unistalling everything with one of the many uninstallers we have here.
You might get lucky.

nikk7709

Downloaded
54 GB
Uploaded
6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Can you Share the " medicated one"?

Status
Not open for further replies.