Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Popcorn Time v3.6.6 (Mod Lite)

anonhaxor

Downloaded
1.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Popcorn Time v3.6.6 (Mod Lite)

P7V8RE.jpg

Requirements: 4.1+

Popcorn Time apk is a good application to watch movies and TV Shows via torrents. The app is 100% free to use and is best used with a VPN to hide your connections to other peers. You are able to watch all of your favorite movies from past to present day and in very good HD quality.

Use A VPN With Popcorn Time apk

Because of the nature of this app, a VPN is very important when it comes to P2P streaming and sharing with others. The app pulls from torrent websites and you then connect to peers within a swarm and receive and send packets for everyone to enjoy the movie. The problem with this is you might face issues with copyright because some organizations will hide in the swarm and depending on where you are located they might send a notification to your ISP Provider.

Features ;
Select to use SD, HD quality streamz
Save your Favourite Movies and bookmark for later
Download and watch HD Movies and TV Shows
All HD Movies can be downloaded for Free
No Need To Register to use the app

Mod Info
Based on the recent full mod by Balatan

VPN message removed(use your own) might be there on the very first try

On Launch Share Popup was removed because it is annoying and sometimes gets stuck (The Share Popup can still be used in the settings menu)

Debug removed
Arm devices only
few services removed
Cloned with a different package name
Change name to Popcorn Time Lite
Analytics disabled

c91fA.gif

P7Vjhq.jpg

c94Gg.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
All wrong, including area to post. closed and trashed, user tagged with reason on his wall. Upon a closer look, thread re-opened and placed in Post and share, and realigned to centre.

Thank you @anonhaxor

Last edited:

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
@vdogeek I don't think this should be opened because I asked @Mr. Spacely some time before regarding PT when I wanted to upload and He said it's not allowed as people could get finned.

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
@vdogeek I don't think this should be opened because I asked @Mr. Spacely some time before regarding PT when I wanted to upload and He said it's not allowed as people could get finned.
It will stand for now.

KICMAC

Downloaded
9.9 GB
Uploaded
3.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great stuff ....work AWESOME many many,THNX!!! :clap: :party: