Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News Playstation 4 Games Can Be Played On Pc {from Today}

ps4-2.jpg

PLAYSTATION NETWORK
th

Sony has rolled out a new version of the PlayStation video game console's system software.

The new software will allow PS3/4 owners to play its games remotely, over a shared network connection or through the internet, with a PC or Mac computer.

In order to play remotely on a computer, users will need to install Sony's remote play software.

On PC, remote play requires Windows 8.1 or 10, so those still running Windows 7 are out of luck without an upgrade. On Mac, remote play requires OS X 10.11 or 10.12.

1250622683.jpeg

In either case, players must use the PlayStation 's standard DualShock controller connected by a USB cable -- no keyboard and mouse control schemes will be officially supported, though third-party controller emulation software may work.

Remote play from a computer won't support full resolution for games, maxing out at 720p. As with remote play on PlayStation Vita, users will have options for display resolution and frame rate they will be able to change depending on connection strength.
920x920.jpg

PlayStation 3/4 system update 3.50 will add several other new features as well, most of which are social in nature, including the ability to set your PlayStation Network profile to display as offline even when you aren't.

Sony has long supported remote play on its consoles, dating back to some of the PlayStation 3's games being playable remotely via the PSP.

Remote play on PS4 was supported universally out of the box with the PS Vita and its TV-dependent variation PS Vita TV, but both have sold poorly. Remote play on computers could lead to the first widespread use of the PS4's remote play capabilities.
============================================================

PS: I myself have a PS4 and i am going to try it out :) :)

Robopokalypse

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
yes , off course...

c10jacksmash

Downloaded
65 GB
Uploaded
172.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
does anyone know if it works like screen sharing or VNC. I have had problems with this type of remote access with slow WAN connections.

Mr.BlacK

Warned User
Downloaded
38 GB
Uploaded
158.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (0)
Member for 8 years
Great info @GoofySpyLORD
Thanks ! ;)

C

ckteam

Link plz

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
What link? It's just news. BTW, 4 yrs. old now.....

C

ckteam

What link? It's just news. BTW, 4 yrs. old now.....
Ah oki thank you

janis677

Downloaded
123.3 GB
Uploaded
136.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I haw ps4 game disks not console anymore.

rendy

Banned
Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
4.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
ps4 my dream machine, and here it come ps 5