Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Plants vs Zombies v1.2.0.1073 [GOTY]

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11327 (11327)
Member for 8 years
19P7j.jpg

19vyV.png

4m94Q.png

Plants vs. Zombies is a tower defense and strategy video game developed and originally published by PopCap Games for Windows and OS X in May 2009, and ported to consoles, handhelds, and mobile devices, and in remastered versions for personal computers.

In Plants vs. Zombies, players take the role of a homeowner in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. To defend their home from zombies, some which have unique abilities, the player uses plants that can fire projectiles at the advancing zombies or have other effects on the approaching hoard. Players must plan defenses in multiple "lanes" across the home's lawn and should a zombie make it to the house on any lane, the game is over. Director George Fan was inspired to make the game after playing other tower defense titles and desiring to eliminate the typical strategies of sending advancing enemies through mazes of defenses, instead adapting the lane approach to remove this strategy.

4Lycq.png

Gameplay

In Plants vs. Zombies, players place different types of plants and fungi, each with their own unique offensive or defensive capabilities, around their house, in order to stop a horde of zombies from reaching it. The playing field is divided into 5 to 6 horizontal lanes, each with lawnmowers, and with rare exceptions, a zombie will move towards the player's house along one lane only (the main exception is if it has bitten a garlic, causing it to move to another lane). Planting costs "sun", which can be gathered for free (albeit slowly) during daytime levels and by planting certain plants or fungi. Most plants can attack or defend against zombies in the lane they are planted in only.
In later levels, players can purchase upgrades with different offensive and defensive abilities.

The game uses several different level types and layouts. The game starts out in a front yard and progresses to nighttime levels, where the gameplay is more challenging without any replenishing sun unless specific plants are used. Other levels feature the backyard, with a pool added. Later levels are nighttime pool levels (where fog fills the right half of the screen except when specific plants are used), a lightning storm level in pitch black (except when illuminated by occasional flashes of lightning), and rooftop levels.

On the final level, the player must face a huge robot operated by a zombie who takes the form of a mad scientist known as Dr. Zomboss. At set points throughout the game, the player is either warned through a letter by zombies or addressed by their neighbour, Crazy Dave, to prepare for an ambush, where the game takes on a bowling style, using Wall-nuts to bowl down zombies, or a modified version of regular levels, where random plant types come upon a conveyor belt, and the player can use the plants without spending sun.

The player starts with a limited number of seed pack types and seed pack slots that they can use during most levels. The number of slots can be increased through purchases with in-game money. At the start of a level, the player is shown the various types of zombies to expect and given the opportunity to select which seed packs to take into the level. Several plants are nocturnal, such as mushrooms, have a lower sunlight cost, and are ideal for nighttime levels. Certain plants are highly effective against specific types of zombies, such as the Magnet-shroom, which can remove metallic items from a zombie, such as helmets, buckets, ladders, and pogo sticks.

Plants may be placed on any available square of lawn, on lily pads floating in a pool, or in flowerpots on a rooftop; these last two items may be chosen as a seed pack for their respective level types and deployed to increase the usable planting space.

The zombies also come in a number of types that have different attributes, in particular, speed, damage tolerance, and abilities. Zombies include those wearing makeshift armor, those who can jump or fly over plants, and a dancing zombie able to summon other zombies from the ground. At various points, the player will be inundated with a huge wave of zombies.

If a zombie reaches the end of a lane, a lawnmower will shoot forward and destroy all the zombies in that lane. However, if a zombie reaches the end of that same lane for a second time, it will reach the player's house. When this happens, the music changes and the other plants and zombies stop moving while that zombie enters the house.

Crunching sounds will be heard, accompanied by a scream and a message saying "The zombies ate your brains!". The game will then end and display the Game Over dialog box along with an option to retry the level or return to the main menu at the upper-right side of the screen.

Game modes

The primary game mode is Adventure Mode in which the player can earn money to spend at an in-game store to buy new seed packets and other bonuses. There are also mini-games and puzzles. In the Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, and Nintendo DS versions, there is also a co-op mode, as well as 2 player mini-games and a Versus mode (only Versus mode in the Nintendo DS version).

Adventure mode

The adventure mode consists of 5 different areas and 50 different area levels (each area contains 10 levels). They are shown with the area number first, followed by the level number (i.e 1-10) in the game. Each level in this mode has a certain amount of flags and one final wave. The adventure mode is the first game mode and is also the main mode. Mini-games are unlocked from here.

If the player plays through it a second time, Crazy Dave will pick 3 random seeds that the player must use based on the zombies and area they are in every level.

Mini games

Mini-games are unlocked during the adventure mode and are mostly for fun. Some of the minigames are inspired by earlier PopCap games.

Puzzles

Puzzles consist of 18 levels from 2 different "modes", Vasebreaker, where you break vases that either contains a plant seed or a zombie, and I, Zombie, where you create zombies to destroy cardboard cutouts of plants. On iOS and Android version, there's also a third mode called Last Stand that similar to the level with the same name from the Mini-Game Mode but with different zombies in each wave.

Survival

Survival is the second largest game mode in Plants vs Zombies. It involves two difficulties as hard and normal and also has different areas. Each normal round has 5 flags and each hard round has 10 flags. It also has an endless streak level as the final level. Survival is the last game mode in the game itself.

There is also a page of canceled mini-games called the Limbo Page which can be accessed using the Cheat Engine.

Zen Garden

The game also features a Zen Garden, where players can care for plants they previously purchased from Crazy Dave's Twiddydinkies or occasionally dropped by zombies. Players can also buy other Zen Garden areas for different plants. Fertilizer, water, and bug spray are necessary for a plant to grow.
Plants will grow only when the game has been running for enough time.

4m7yj.png

19Qqo.jpg
19ZWH.jpg

4mzDH.png

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: 1.2 GHz
Memory (RAM): 512 MB
Free Hard Drive Space: 65 MB
DirectX Version: 8 or later
Sound: DirectX-compatible
Video: DirectX-compatible; 128 MB
Color Quality: 16-bit or 32-bit color mode (256 colors may not work)
Controls: Keyboard and mouse

4mQ7W.png

Archive size: 136 MB

4mZqh.png

Extract and run PlantsVsZombies.exe

4m2FV.png

1000% virus free

4LrBn.png

Only torrent!

4mx8o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.1.9.1
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 5 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    73edb68bd7c1082bb02c6d83cade132761a04207
  • Loading…

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
hello ... I used to play this game, do you have the loader ...it cheats the game...I'll try to find one and UL...GREAT MY BROTHER

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11327 (11327)
Member for 8 years
hello ... I used to play this game, do you have the loader ...it cheats the game...I'll try to find one and UL...GREAT MY BROTHER

No but I can make you working CT table if you want

hamabe

: It's that time again : 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I always just use CE for simple game hacking XD
please do share your tables, i'd like to enjoy this game again

thank you~ @Iceman96

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11327 (11327)
Member for 8 years
I always just use CE for simple game hacking XD
please do share your tables, i'd like to enjoy this game again

thank you~ @Iceman96

Lol can't you enjoy it whit out CE? :p

M. Salem

Downloaded
14.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank. very nice game.

Will you upload it directly, please?
I can't download it torrent.
Thanks in advance.

fighterbird97

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
10.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11327 (11327)
Member for 8 years
Thank. very nice game.

Will you upload it directly, please?
I can't download it torrent.
Thanks in advance.
If you seed the torrents you have stolen from here then you could DL no problem. You will be lucky if @Iceman96 gives you direct link. :(

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11327 (11327)
Member for 8 years
If you seed the torrents you have stolen from here then you could DL no problem. You will be lucky if @Iceman96 gives you direct link. :(

As i wrote on His wall there will be NO direct link what so ever and never because I didn't upload it anywhere and I'm not even conisdering that option :p

DasVirus

Downloaded
75.5 GB
Uploaded
78.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you, good mini-game.

Zephyr1985

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
451.1 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Currently downloading and will seed as long as possible.

huyphan

Downloaded
92.3 GB
Uploaded
62.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
wow ! my wife will love this game for practice her english

dondale8

Downloaded
95 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
love it a lot :D

soyax4000

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks...........................................

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count