Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked partition recovery win 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

XdembonesX

Downloaded
73.8 GB
Uploaded
353.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
ok.... well i used my wd my book 4tb external hard drive to backup some files for a friend and i lost all my music files.... like 3.5tb worth.... worse yet i can't find the right software to bring the partition or my files back... i am desperately seeking help as i can not afford 3grand to get it back.... i probally tried too many programs and messed it up all together... so if anybody can help i'll do just about anything to pay back for said help.... sorry about my crude typing.... many thanks in advance!!! xDEMBONESx

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Move to here and prefix Problem. Good luck

Skip1

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
1: Where were your music files originally?
2: What method / program did you use to "backup" your friends files to your external hard drive?
3: What drive partition are you talking about, one that is on your computers hard drive or you external drive?
4: What operating system are you using and what are your computer hard drive specs?

choli

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
In reality, fastest method is to redownload everything OR ditch your collection and start a new one.
IF you have proper time, you can try a software like GetDataBack, recuva, etc.
But i would like to remind you that this method (using recovery software) will spend most of your time.
It could be days, weeks, even months for recovering 3.5TB worth of data.
And there is no guarantee it will succeed...
So the choice is yours.

parm772

Downloaded
136.4 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
In reality, fastest method is to redownload everything OR ditch your collection and start a new one.
IF you have proper time, you can try a software like GetDataBack, recuva, etc.
But i would like to remind you that this method (using recovery software) will spend most of your time.
It could be days, weeks, even months for recovering 3.5TB worth of data.
And there is no guarantee it will succeed...
So the choice is yours.

I agree with @choli ! It should take quite some days at least to recover 3.5tb, but the main problem is that you would need to check every music file, because it is a big risk that many files will be corrupt/not working properly. I did larger recovery jobs with recuva, but it was never 100% statisfying.
Maybe downloading everything again is best solution after all. As long as the material is still avaiable!

Good luck!

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Over a month since last reply, Closed, Locked, and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.