Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Os Built For Smartphone Casting And Maybe Arcade Emulators

TreeMan

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm sitting on a couple intel NUCS and I'm trying to capture "chromecast-like" experience by having a pre-configured OS installation that would have everything you need to be an ideal substitute for chromecast or other casting devices. additionally being a retro-gaming OS like retro-pi or Lakka would be pretty great too but that doesn't need to be a priority. That being said, the less configuration after initial install the better.

1. Power options pre-set (anti-sleep)
2. auto-login as standard user account with all necessary apps launched at startup
3. an ideal set of apps needed for casting from smartphone (trying to at least match chromecast capabilities)
a. spotify and youtube comes to mind rightaway.
4. reasonable iOS compatibility

My hope is that the custom OS gurus here would have some constructive input and insight as I explore this idea myself. is it possible that we can come up with something that would be preferred over all the casting devices?

Thank you.

Apache

Downloaded
154.4 GB
Uploaded
54.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
dear @TreeMan! i'm not trying to be rude here, but what you are asking is really allot!
microsoft can't/won't do that. maybe some of TeamOS gurus could do that but that would consume so many manhours so i don't think you'll get what you've asking... sorry... i don't think i'm wrong on this one.
cool idea but not easy to do it - you are asking for OS customized just for you.