Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

OEM selected for an Asus motherboard, but not activating

Status
Not open for further replies.

jewlelcase+=

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi. I recently downloaded and installed the Team OS version of Windows 7 Ult x 82 bit, 3 in 1 version. everything loads well. During the install I chose OEM for activation as I have an Asus motherboard. Sadly nothing has happened and I am left with having to find a Win 7 Medicines that my antivirus wont block. I should add that I have tried and used Team OS versions of Windows over the years and this is the first where activation has failed. Any suggestions. Thanks, in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
@jewlelcase+= ... You might want to place your question in the thread you got the file from, there the uploader might be able to help you. Not in Contact Us, Thank you!

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
365 (416)
Member for 9 years
@jewlelcase+=
Disable your AV or WD before downloading these files and keep it that way during instaalation.
They will do the job
Otherwise do as @vdogeek said

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Most of the OS shared here come with medicine included (if in doubt consult in the thread that downloaded it).
If you trust the uploader, follow the advice of my colleagues and disable Windows Defender or AV you are using before applying the medicine.
That's all.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
no activity +30 days, closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.