Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Nuance Dragon Professional Individual version 15.00.000.076 (English-German) -=TeamOS=-

ziggo

Downloaded
2.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I searching for a dutch language pack. I tried to read the pdf file, but the pdf file is damaged. Is er a change to post that pdf file here?

@Marco1985: This is the link to the PDF (I think it's the same that was referenced in the first post). However, it all seems to indicate how to get the User Interface (Installer, menu's, etc...) in another language and NOT how to get more language options in the Speech To Text functionality.

If anyone managed to get Speech To Text to work for any other language than English or German, I would appreciate if they could share the process. I've read through the current thread and did not find any pointers.

@Mirkec: Thanks so much for this upload + instructions, really appreciate it!

DemonQueen

Downloaded
28.1 GB
Uploaded
77.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I hope this will work! Been searching forever! Thank you so much

Hamilton

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thanks!!

Raja P

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I installed it and everything is fine now. I unpacked the archive and installed by modifying the installer language as described by Mirkec in the OP.... Installed with proper speech files language and now it is working. Thanks!
can you repost the direction given by Mirkec i too got the same german language unable to change to english

aganda

Downloaded
96 GB
Uploaded
316.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I've found this, about languages:
Dragon Professional Individual 15: Dutch / English / French / German / Italian / Spanish

Language tips:

Installing multiple languages:
Dragon includes English vocabularies. For Example, this means that after installing Dragon Professional Individual 15 Spanish, it is possible to create an English user profile.
When installing multiple languages, the versions must match.
When installing a second language, the installation process will prompt you to walk through a repair of Dragon NaturallySpeaking. During the repair process, the vocabularies for the second language will be installed. After installation, the vocabularies will be accessible from the "New User Profile Wizard".
Installing on different operating system languages:
Dragon NaturallySpeaking is configured to install and operate on the same language as the operating system.
To control the computer by voice, the Dragon NaturallySpeaking language must match the operating system language.
Availability to purchase a specific language:
Typically, the Dragon NaturallySpeaking availability depends on the region where the language is spoken. In most regions, only a single language is available for purchase. Please check the Nuance Online Store to check for availability in your region.

Hope it worth for everyone.

yes, finally I installed two times, but there is'nt a spanish language package. And noway to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Algreen911

Downloaded
54.3 GB
Uploaded
707.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great Upload but a little outdated now. If you guys come acoss the updated (15.4) version it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Salvage0ne

Downloaded
20 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for sharing. This saves me a ton since I've got arthritis. The links are still good as of 14 July 2020. Kudos and thanks again.
~Salvage0ne

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,013.8 GB
Uploaded
28.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec, thanks for sharing
this, seeding to help other members too!
:D

hardyman

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you so much! And also thanks to nuance for this amazing software. I just cant afford it at all and my hands are not suitable for long writing :( Hope they understand.

itradex

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
9.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
awesome! Love to try this one. Thanks a lot.

Rujula02

Banned
Downloaded
16.7 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
very nice sir thank you :)

HELPER20024

Downloaded
76.7 GB
Uploaded
18.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks alot for you !!!!!!!

hardyman

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Mirkec

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Don't have enough money but need it with my pain hands, and iam SO GRATEFUL you Uploaded it here, really :h:
Theres no way of paying for a Cup of Coffe or so in such a private Forum right? :/ If not, hopfeully my thanks reach you!

Iam donating alot to childreen in need and such, I hope that is like a payment for "us all" :)

zork66

Downloaded
71.7 GB
Uploaded
46.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you
Where can I find Dragon for the language french

craquottine

Downloaded
5.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
excellent share thank you a lot very useful

NobleWolf

Downloaded
196.3 GB
Uploaded
33.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Fantastic, as an absolute nerd this will make my long rambling messages on facebook much easier to post lol.
Thank You.

demondaze

Downloaded
198.2 GB
Uploaded
7.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
awesome release thanks so much

J_998876

Downloaded
40.9 GB
Uploaded
31.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Ace! Thanks for the upload!

pierugo2

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the torrent! Useful software

peter pete

Downloaded
58.5 GB
Uploaded
313.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for this stuff. so a heads up follow the pics if your installing in english please have a microphone ready without it it's gona be hard the dictation works well but those who are into transcription of really long videos this is not the one far to many mistakes with no timestamps.