Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Nuance Dragon Professional Individual version 15.00.000.076 (English-German) -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
q6BOd.jpg

Review
Nuance Dragon Professional Individual 15 is sophisticated speech recognition software that provides a high level of accuracy in turning busy professionals voice/spoken words into text. Like other voice recognition software, it gets increasingly accurate as it becomes familiar with a user's voice, accent and way of speaking. New features designed to improve accuracy include deep learning, while the user interface now takes account of touchscreen-equipped devices. However, it does not need extensive training to familiarise itself with user voice and speech patterns, as is sometimes the case with other software packages. Dragon can also learn about speech patterns by 'listening to' how words are spoken by an individual in each session, quickly making adjustments if it thinks the user is in a different environment with new ambient sounds or has a cold, for example. It works with a variety of applications; a user can create reports, emails, forms, and more. The program allows a user to turns spoken words into text with up to three times faster than typing. Its features are customizable; a user can set configuration options, administrative tools, manage voice profiles, custom vocabularies, and so much more.

Once the user has all of personal preferences and settings in place, this software achieves impressive accuracy out of the box. A user can record voice or someone else’s and have it transcribed by computer. Furthermore, a user can customise the software to open, close and operate programs like Word and Excel on command. It has an impressive feature package and functionality, and it is also legally certified as a tool for professionals with disabilities. Dictating speech to text is the primary function of this software. This voice-to-text software scored high on accuracy, reaching 95 per cent. This is partly due to the software's advanced vocabulary.

Dragon Professional dictation tool is more advanced than those on any other product, not only in the accuracy of the dictation but in the breadth of the vocabulary and word implementation capabilities of the software. It allows a user to dictate directly into a text file, search the web and create documents on the computer. Plus, it can transcribe content from a digital recorder.

If the user feels somewhat intimidated by learning its many functions, Dragon Professional's help services and video training makes the process much easier. The high accuracy score and easy command capabilities make this software one of the best voice recognition software choices.

• Adapts to user voice or variations (voice training);
  • Personalized voice-driven experience (voice profile);
  • Create custom voice commands with ease (customizable commands);
  • Create documents and reports quickly;
  • Delivering fast and accurate results;
  • Learns the words and phrases user commonly use (add custom words);
  • Natural-sounding and text-to-speech;
  • Other advanced recording functionality;
  • Simpler, faster and more accurately;
  • Sync with Dragon Professional Individual;
  • Work within popular business applications;
  • Easily create form-based templates;
  • New formatting by voice, (bold, etc.);
  • New import and export custom word lists;
  • New next-generation speech engine;
  • New optimizes accuracy for speakers;
  • New time-saving macros and automation.

Windows compatibility and minimum system requirements:
OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32 bit or 64-bit systems), Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 64-bit system only);
CPU: 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor (Note: Faster processors yield faster performance);
HDD: 8 GB free disk space;
RAM: 2 GB RAM (32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10) and 4 GB of RAM (all other supported operating systems).

Audio devices requirements:
A sound card supporting 16-bit recording;
A Nuance-approved microphone: headset microphone (USB or not), Bluetooth; a microphone (Enhanced/wideband works best), or user-facing built-in laptop microphone (single or multiple elements);
If you wish to make recordings for Dragon to transcribe: a voice recorder or smartphone app supporting one of these formats: .mp3/.m4a/.wav/.wma/.dss or .ds2.

Install notes:
1. Kindly read the content of "Watch me" folder given in zip files;
2. For all ambiguities and settings regarding the software download 'Nuance® Dragon Professional Individual installation Guide.pdf' free online file;
3. Enjoy!

Language considerations:
The Dragon setup.exe uses a computer’s operating system language to determine the language in which to display text in the installation wizard. For example, if the user operating system is Spanish, the installation wizard user interface appears in Spanish. However, if the user chooses to install using the .MSI file instead, that file uses the language of Dragon edition. To override this and allow the .MSI file to use the language of personal preference, execute the following from the command line:
Code:
cd <path where setup.exe and .MSI exist>

msiexec /i "path to .MSI" TRANSFORMS=<path to .MST>
For example, to allow the .MSI to use a French user interface:
Code:
msiexec /i "Dragon 15.msi" TRANSFORMS=1036.mst
Use the following table for .MST file names.

Supported languages: English (1033.mst), German(1031.mst), French(1036.mst), Italian(1040.mst), Spanish(1034.mst) and Dutch (1043.mst).

Source: 'Installation Guide for v15 of: Nuance® Dragon® Professional Individual & Nuance® Dragon® Legal Individual.pdf' (2017: 15-16 pp). Free online download available!

Screenshots:

q6kx8.png

q6Km9.png

q6ORt.png

q6oGJ.png

q6uED.png

Virus free! No virus signatures! 100% clean!
All credits go to Team CORE who made and shared the key generator and update with us!

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

File: Update.exe
0/66
MD5: B9FDF9558EC847D4FA9913339FAD0538
SHA1: 8E06EB0ADE6B40B6319939B12E6E07C0354CFC7B
SHA256: 0AE80A13F51B127353FED56F120EC8CA31E7184A413B2D18BE683E53AC728544

Key generator: Medicines.exe
48/71
MD5: 2125AA611A58E681BAC03274DDEEFCA2
SHA1: CEC6A2E57A1D23717C875B5E98B6CA6B9071B1F0
SHA256: 9C2BCCEB80CE85A2EC6DF9FE845D7FDDE43E784453CC5902516F75FFE87F6BDE

NOTE: Links below include the Nuance Dragon Professional Individual (released on November, 17th 2017) and the update Dragon 15 Hotfix 1. The hotfix update was created specifically for customers who are using Word and Outlook 2010. Latest update versions not included (the newest one is version 15.3)!

Relevant threads:

Multi parts download links (Total size: 3.65 GB):
Part1 (Size: 1 GB):

Part2 (Size: 1 GB):

Part3 (Size: 1 GB):

Part4 (Size: 615.56 MB):

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    No Comment For This Torrent
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    aeeeffedae72593bf9c6331871fc7fc6405ec811
  • Loading…

*Maestro*

Power User
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
81.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Great post and a great program.
Thank you.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the software @Mirkec . I have friends who would benefit from this extremely well.
Great share :)

leoaam

Downloaded
55 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
I made a torrent for this to be more handy.. I think this sounds like an awesome App.
Strangely the 4 links downloaded a little odd.
If someone grabs the torrent please install and test so we know the torrent correct..
Thanks

*Maestro*

Power User
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
81.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
As soon as the system is back up.
Im on it.

Tested and working

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I made a torrent for this to be more handy.. I think this sounds like an awesome App.
Strangely the 4 links downloaded a little odd.
If someone grabs the torrent please install and test so we know the torrent correct..
Thanks

As soon as the system is back up.
Im on it.

I downloaded the torrent with great speed and install the app. It works like a charm! I see @1music1 has been confirming my results. ;) That also confirms that links are OK!
PS. Thank you @TheMacGyver and @1music1 for engagement and kindness! Next beer is on me, my dear mates! :rock:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
I downloaded the torrent with great speed and install the app. It works like a charm! I see @1music1 has been confirming my results. ;) That also confirms that links are OK!
PS. Thank you @TheMacGyver and @1music1 for engagement and kindness! Next beer is on me, my dear mates! :rock:
Im more use to split rar files and extracting them... this was just tiny bit odd and I wanted to make sure i did right and torrent was thus good..

Ramy Zahran

Downloaded
153.1 GB
Uploaded
694 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
is this including arabic speech recognition?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I do not think so! Check on google the pdf file I mentioned above about language support!

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Schwing!!!! I'm getting this for the wife. Thanks @Mirkec

PS... so I don't sound cruel...she has no feelings in her fingers... Thanks again! :)

s_ahmad

Downloaded
380.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Is this the latest version?

SoberD

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
202.7 GB
Uploaded
272.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks I Appreciate this hard Work!

casalinda68

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Dear , I have a question: does this version support Spanish language?
A lot of thanks for your attention.

testingokay

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi and thanks for making this available. I have a question (a bit of a dumb ass one i expect) but how does one block this using the windows firewall? There appears to be a lot of .exe files in the install folder and also a program installed called "Flexnet Connect CommonSoftware Manager" app that seems to be the update manager for the ap. For what ever reason because i didn't block all of the .exe files when i connected the internet connection after install - i can not open the app now. I have uninstalled completely and will try again - but before i do i need to know best way of ensuring i block everything that i need to in the firewall. Thank a million in advance for any help. Cheers

*Maestro*

Power User
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
81.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
The first thing I do is dissconect from the internet before the install.
Open my firewall program.
Start the install and monitor the firewall to see what gets active and block it.
Keep blocking whatever is trying to send out during install.
Next after install I never let it start the program. I close out of it when completed.
Then I manually start it and again monitor the firewall to see what tries to sent out and block it.
Dont update

testingokay

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The first thing I do is dissconect from the internet before the install.
Open my firewall program.
Start the install and monitor the firewall to see what gets active and block it.
Keep blocking whatever is trying to send out during install.
Next after install I never let it start the program. I close out of it when completed.
Then I manually start it and again monitor the firewall to see what tries to sent out and block it.
Dont update

thank you sir ;)

dimiond

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
70.6 GB
Uploaded
28.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i would like the link to this torrent if it is still good if not could we get a new one

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
i would like the link to this torrent if it is still good if not could we get a new one

DAVOID

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Where can I find Dragon for the language
to Italian. Thank you