Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Nuance Dragon Professional Individual version 15.00.000.076 (English-German) -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Where can I find Dragon for the language
to Italian. Thank you
Did you read the whole thread?

DAVOID

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I gave those commands for the Italian language to the file "dragon 15.msi" but the menu is always in German and the language of recognizes is always english and german ... Thanks

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I gave those commands for the Italian language to the file "dragon 15.msi" but the menu is always in German and the language of recognizes is always english and german ... Thanks
I have read the official manual written in pdf document that can be easily found on the internet that this can be done. However, if you really want user interface in Italian language go and search for contacts on the official site and send a query. They will help you more effectively! Sorry bro...

CarlXtreme

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi! I want to install it in ESPAÑOL, but nothing happened. Always appear in english and germany. I can't select Any other language.
How can you help me?

You said MULTILANGUAGE, but I can't find the way to put it in spanish (español)

Gillian

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
213 GB
Uploaded
356.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you nice one:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

tellytubby

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
9.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks. I paid for the Mac one and they are no longer supporting it so I felt ripped off from $300. This makes me get my money's worth.

aganda

Downloaded
96 GB
Uploaded
316.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
great program and great gift.. thanks indeed..

fiza1988

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are really great and may my words of appreciation enter your souls!
Lets help each other and be kind

greetings dear ones, i did not make it to istall. :sweating::(
Always this error. Does anyone have some suggestions? Would be HIGHLY appreciated!
"ERROR 1721. there is a problem with the windows insteller package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact support or vendor...
Action:UnREgFORMfiller, location C./Progra m files.... formfiller.exe/command/unregserver

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@fiza1988
That error message means there may be a corrupt install on your system which has been occurred during some unfinished or interrupted installation lately. So, you need to remove information for programs that were installed incorrectly by using Windows Installer CleanUp Utility (download from Softpedia) and then try again install Nuance Dragon. The app will not remove other programs, it will only clean up the mess left after corrupted installation.
I would also suggest you do a System File Checker (SFC) scan to replace incorrect system file versions with the correct ones (open cmd as admin and type sfc/scannow). The last solution would be to do a clean installation of your WindowsOS.

It is good to know: Too many installs of various programs and partial uninstallations of the same can cause a Blue screen of death. You need to take care of your registry to prevent it would not happen again. One suggestion: always use REVO Uninstaller PRO or IObit Uninstaller PRO to completely uninstall programs in further. Good luck

fiza1988

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@fiza1988
That error message means there may be a corrupt install on your system which has been occurred during some unfinished or interrupted installation lately. So, you need to remove information for programs that were installed incorrectly by using Windows Installer CleanUp Utility (download from Softpedia) and then try again install Nuance Dragon. The app will not remove other programs, it will only clean up the mess left after corrupted installation.
I would also suggest you do a System File Checker (SFC) scan to replace incorrect system file versions with the correct ones (open cmd as admin and type sfc/scannow). The last solution would be to do a clean installation of your WindowsOS.

It is good to know: Too many installs of various programs and partial uninstallations of the same can cause a Blue screen of death. You need to take care of your registry to prevent it would not happen again. One suggestion: always use REVO Uninstaller PRO or IObit Uninstaller PRO to completely uninstall programs in further. Good luck
Dear MIRKEC,
thank you very, very much. I feel blessed by your kindness. Honestly. I will follow your instructions! Thanks 4 all!!

fingerbang

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you!

fiza1988

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
finally it worked:ds::):blush: , took me really some time and i even , as Master Mirkec mentioned, went through the Blue screen of death:sweating::oops:. But i could resurrect, as i created an recovery point before i changed the registration. :D:giggle:
Here is the programm that did the trick for me! Cleaned all the remainings, as Jv 16 powertools and revo pro installer and also cmd flashing did not do the trick.

Thank you VERY much guys! You really contribute to my life and support my small wallet:inlove:

Last edited by a moderator:

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Perfect! Thank you!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
thanks

Hallow

Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Viruses Detected!

I downloaded the program through the torrent option and thank you for providing this! but....

The Medicines.exe file has a lot of trojans and other viruses that were detected by virustotal.com. Did anyone else get this detection also? Here is the link to the virus total scan results, the detection ration is 48/71:

I did not run the Medicines yet. What should I do? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Viruses Detected!

I downloaded the program through the torrent option and thank you for providing this! but....

The Medicines.exe file has a lot of trojans and other viruses that were detected by virustotal.com. Did anyone else get this detection also? Here is the link to the virus total scan results, the detection ration is 48/71:

I did not run the Medicines yet. What should I do? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

This is a false positive, my friend. It's recommended to turn off your AV/Firewall/etc... while downloading and installing software as it can cause problems.
All software on TeamOS is safe.

Hallow

Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
This is a false positive, my friend. It's recommended to turn off your AV/Firewall/etc... while downloading and installing software as it can cause problems.
All software on TeamOS is safe.

The Medicines.exe file is provided by CORE, not TeamOS. Should I still trust it?

Also, running the setup.exe file opens up an installer that is in German. After installing it, Is the software going to run in the German language where all the menus and program options are in German? I need English. Thanks.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
The Medicines.exe file is provided by CORE, not TeamOS. Should I still trust it?

Also, running the setup.exe file opens up an installer that is in German. After installing it, Is the software going to run in the German language where all the menus and program options are in German? I need English. Thanks.

Yes, trust it. Otherwise you won't be able to activate it.

There should be a setting to change it to English. Please wait for someone who is more familiar with this program.

@Mirkec, Can you help this user? Thanks. :)

Hallow

Downloaded
16.3 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I installed it and everything is fine now. I unpacked the archive and installed by modifying the installer language as described by Mirkec in the OP.... Installed with proper speech files language and now it is working. Thanks!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
sorry @Mirkec but i have problem