Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Notezilla V8.0.20

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
dqAXQ.png

hbLoh.md.png

Notezilla is an elegant sticky notes software for Windows. Just as we use paper sticky notes (eg. 3M Post-It® Notes),Notezilla lets you create virtual sticky notes on your Windows Desktop and organize them in to folders. The most attractive feature of Notezilla is that it lets you stick notes to websites, documents, programs or any other window.

Features Highlighted:
Desktop sticky notes
Password-protected sticky notes
Checklist based sticky notes
Website hyperlinks inside sticky notes
Formatted & transparent sticky notes

Save Time
Desktop sticky notes let us effortlessly jot down our tasks & memos. Just click, write & go! This saves a lot of time.

Add Convenience
Attach a sticky note to any document, website, program or window.

Respond Faster
Finding a note quickly is as important as writing a note. Notezilla lets you locate the right sticky note instantly.

Multi purpose
Treat sticky notes as tasks, reminders or memos. Notezilla presents an intuitive way of doing this.

Stay Lighter
Notezilla is light on computer memory and resources. Also, it is a small program (< 4 MB)

Avoid Confusion
Organize sticky notes inside folders to avoid clutter on your Windows Desktop.

Stay Relaxed
Set flexible reminders to sticky notes. Let the program take control and remind you about your things to do.

Save Money
Regular 3M Post-It® notes are expensive. Instead create sticky notes on your Windows desktop. Saves money.

Feel Pleasant
Apply different colors & skins to these stickies. They look awesome on your Windows desktop. Insert pictures inside Sticky Notes.

Add Mobility
Synchronize sticky notes with Microsoft Outlook. Transfer your notes to Blackberry, iPhone, Android, Symbian or any mobile device via MS-Outlook.

System Requirements:
Windows 10
Windows 8/8.1
Windows 7
Windows Vista
Windows XP
(Both 32 bit & 64 bit)

hbiaW.md.png

dqgcr.md.jpg

dqOKh.md.jpg

dqk4j.jpg

hbYdq.md.png

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
nice work, it the only good version i could find that actually worked

inca33

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I tried to download it and when i went to open it it says not allowed. Please help

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
I tried to download it and when i went to open it it says not allowed. Please help

whats not allowed ?

Hunter1212

Banned
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
It's possible to use the latest version with runasdate (also possible to set up the windows startup too through it). It will keep the expiration from running out, but the sync would be messed up. I'm looking to find where it stores the keys which allows it to check the expiration date, if it was possible to reset the trial, but unfortunately no success for now smh.

craquottine

Downloaded
5.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
very good soft I appreciate

Smokes

Downloaded
45.1 GB
Uploaded
118.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you.

DanielNorman

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
384 GB
Uploaded
34.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Such a nice little app. I wonder if someone got around to get the latest version, in portable preferably.

lasbegas

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Nice little app
Thank you

individuo

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi, I open the Medicines.rept exe file but when I browse for notezillasetup exe in the notezilla.v8.0.20 folder, it can´t be seen. What am I doing wrong? I can´t seem to Medicines it.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hi, I open the Medicines.rept exe file but when I browse for notezillasetup exe in the notezilla.v8.0.20 folder, it can´t be seen. What am I doing wrong? I can´t seem to Medicines it.
The default path would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Conceptworld\Notezilla
The Medicines works fine here!

individuo

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
The default path would be C:\Program Files (x86)\Conceptworld\Notezilla
The Medicines works fine here!
Ok, thx I followed that path and when clicking on the notezilla exe this messae appears: runtime error 32 at 00403EA1

Gionized

Downloaded
17.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much!!!

Hunter1212

Banned
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Such a nice little app. I wonder if someone got around to get the latest version, in portable preferably.

I made a portable of it, trial can be reset too. Unfortunately, that would reset all the settings (and maybe the notes). It's still in testing phase. The online sync can be used simultaneously too. But both would need to be reset after 30 and 45 days respectively. Weirdly, the sync trial is for 45 days instead of 30. But the reset is as easy as it could be, and last time I checked, I was able to use the same email ID for the sync after resetting it. I can post the steps and the portable if anyone wants here, or wait for the testing phase to be finished first.

DanielNorman

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
384 GB
Uploaded
34.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I made a portable of it, trial can be reset too. Unfortunately, that would reset all the settings (and maybe the notes). It's still in testing phase. The online sync can be used simultaneously too. But both would need to be reset after 30 and 45 days respectively. Weirdly, the sync trial is for 45 days instead of 30. But the reset is as easy as it could be, and last time I checked, I was able to use the same email ID for the sync after resetting it. I can post the steps and the portable if anyone wants here, or wait for the testing phase to be finished first.

Nice. I'm not a moderator, but perhaps you can post it here or in the sub-forum.

2 people testing something is better than just one ?

Lobby Dosser

Downloaded
1.7 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Brilliant! works great (if you remember your virus checker) just what I was looking for, enable stay on top of screen for notes, then I don't have to dig for instructions:) thanks
L.D.

MurtI

Downloaded
13.1 GB
Uploaded
43.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Many thanks for the share.
This one is pretty rare.

dagger386

Downloaded
280.4 MB
Uploaded
4.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
link is down, @Hawkeye would you mind reuploading it?