Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct NordVPN 6.28.9 Full - Updateable (Premium Accounts) | =-TeamOS-= !-MillerGrey

White_Devil

Downloaded
9.5 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
i am not able to purchase this premium Account finally my dream is success with Teamos i love this VPN amazing its work for me
Thank you so much Teamos
Teamos Is the Best
#teamos

d u d a

Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
140.9 GB
Ratio
Hello, I get this message error when I try to open the .exe and install :

This instalattion package could not be oppened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.

I have Windows Installer service running, full System permission ... what could it be ?

I am using MBP Elegant Edition OS by Nicky.

Thank you.

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Uploader
Downloaded
37.4 GB
Uploaded
55.4 GB
Ratio
Hello, I get this message error when I try to open the .exe and install :

This instalattion package could not be oppened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package.

I have Windows Installer service running, full System permission ... what could it be ?

I am using MBP Elegant Edition OS by Nicky.

Thank you.
can you re download and try again, and this time, to different location?

also, are other programs are installing perfecttly?

d u d a

Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
140.9 GB
Ratio
can you re download and try again, and this time, to different location?

also, are other programs are installing perfecttly?
I ended up clean installing another Windows and the program runs fine. I installed the VPN, accessed from one of the accounts provided but I can't connect to the servers no matter what, tried a lot of methods.

It must be because of the TAP adapter because when I open the network adapters it shows me a red cross on the TAP controller.

For example, I installed the Avira Phantom VPN Pro from the TeamOS too and it works fine, the TAP adaptor is ok too. Only reason I was trying the Nord was because I can't acess Netflix in other countries with the Avira and I thought maybe was the VPN.

I don't know if you can help me here, I am running another modified OS too, from tomeCar

Thank you.

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Uploader
Downloaded
37.4 GB
Uploaded
55.4 GB
Ratio
I ended up clean installing another Windows and the program runs fine. I installed the VPN, accessed from one of the accounts provided but I can't connect to the servers no matter what, tried a lot of methods.

It must be because of the TAP adapter because when I open the network adapters it shows me a red cross on the TAP controller.

For example, I installed the Avira Phantom VPN Pro from the TeamOS too and it works fine, the TAP adaptor is ok too. Only reason I was trying the Nord was because I can't acess Netflix in other countries with the Avira and I thought maybe was the VPN.

I don't know if you can help me here, I am running another modified OS too, from tomeCar

Thank you.
i don't know. what your problem is; and i can't help. but tell you what, install ip vanish, if that helps. i'll provide a premium account till 2021 .. ok?

d u d a

Downloaded
45.2 GB
Uploaded
140.9 GB
Ratio
i don't know. what your problem is; and i can't help. but tell you what, install ip vanish, if that helps. i'll provide a premium account till 2021 .. ok?
The NordVPN worked on my smartphone tho, through the app, with the same acc I used on pc.

Netflix and everything got unlocked.

Ip vanish ? Ok I will check that, thank you !

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Uploader
Downloaded
37.4 GB
Uploaded
55.4 GB
Ratio
The NordVPN worked on my smartphone tho, through the app, with the same acc I used on pc.

Netflix and everything got unlocked.

Ip vanish ? Ok I will check that, thank you !
that two works for netflix; and check your pm. sending you the key;