Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct NordVPN 6.27.11 Full - Updateable (Premium Accounts) | =-TeamOS-= !-MillerGrey

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
37.4 GB
Uploaded
55.4 GB
Ratio
@MillerGrey Hey man, I don't mean to post extra on the thread, but I have to express my gratitude for this share
I read up on Nord before setting up and using it and was very satisfied with the level of security they practice and the updates that they're working on.
I've been trying like crazy to find a good reliable and secure vpn to use
This share is HUGE and I truly hope you continue to share stuff like this because this is such a bigger deal than other users may realize!

I want to deeply say thanks and let you know how much this is appreciated because it actually does work!
Thanks, again for the thanks and feedback. | but the mods will delete Your extra replies. ( :

GoldenEagle54

Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Hi dev @MillerGrey ,
Thanks for the share.

I have a concern. I might be panicking unncessarily. Since this involves unauthorized access to existing accounts, won't it land us in any kind of legal troubles? As in to say, though Nord claims that they do not store any logs, they might be able to track IPs right? :/

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
37.4 GB
Uploaded
55.4 GB
Ratio
Hi dev @MillerGrey ,
Thanks for the share.

I have a concern. I might be panicking unncessarily. Since this involves unauthorized access to existing accounts, won't it land us in any kind of legal troubles? As in to say, though Nord claims that they do not store any logs, they might be able to track IPs right? :/
haha, What are you doing here??? wouldn't they would fix the leaks, if they were so strict.. | don't worry mate, nothing is gonna happen, and if you're so concern, buy a subscription.

Dio e Onore

Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
729.9 GB
Ratio
-
@MillerGrey Are you currently using Nord? Are you receiving the PASSWORD Auth Error periodically?
Accounts work but random disconnects show that error bubble. Does this just require a reinstall?
Thanks

MillerGrey

an immortal captive
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
37.4 GB
Uploaded
55.4 GB
Ratio
@MillerGrey Are you currently using Nord? Are you receiving the PASSWORD Auth Error periodically?
Accounts work but random disconnects show that error bubble. Does this just require a reinstall?
Thanks
its i belive when an account is too much share, is being used on too many locations, gives this error. | just logout, pick another account, put it in it. and connect. ..... and no , i'm on HMA.

GoldenEagle54

Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
haha, What are you doing here??? wouldn't they would fix the leaks, if they were so strict.. | don't worry mate, nothing is gonna happen, and if you're so concern, buy a subscription.
If only I was that rich bro or was in a position of earning...... šŸ˜°

Fair enough. They wouldn't have such accounts raoming around in the first place. I'm using it already. But had this little concern.

Thanks for solving my panic attack mate @MillerGrey :):)

Dio e Onore

Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
729.9 GB
Ratio
-
its i belive when an account is too much share, is being used on too many locations, gives this error. | just logout, pick another account, put it in it. and connect. ..... and no , i'm on HMA.
that was my general assumption initially until trying multiple accounts and experiencing the same issue.
google didn't provide any additional information but there are others with the same problem.
ugh, all right. the kill switch kills everything for awhile when this happens so thought i'd inquire for solutions

aadly1000

Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Iam getting failed to connect when I enter the username and the password any Idea why ?

Iam getting failed to connect when I enter the username and the password any Idea why ?

Ignore this post please , I tried to log in to the website and its working seems something wrong with my antivirus or windows that is blocking the software

Thanks you :)