Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Niresh Catalina DMG [Hackintosh]

DCG Mechanics

ER
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
283.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus

Installing MacOS Catalina on PC is made easy with Niresh Catalina.
This is a special release, it focuses on Vanilla. It has no third-party software.
You are free to customize your MacOS experience your way.

Catalina Requirements:

Computer Desktop/Laptop with Intel processor and supported graphics card or chipset.
Motherboard with UEFI supported BIOS.
Catalina requires a processor with the SSE4.2 instruction.
Catalina requires a metal-compatible graphics card.
Separate SSD or separate hard-disk with at least 20GB free-space, an SSD is recommended.

Features & Changes:

Niresh Catalina is a vanilla Installer.
Niresh Catalina does not have any third-party applications or software.
Only supports UEFI compatible Desktop/Laptops.
Clover UEFI is used as default macOS bootloader.
Added Support for Apple File System (APFS).
Extensions are installed to /Library/Extensions instead of /System/Library/Extensions as a way to preserve vanilla methods, which also enables modifications of extensions without disabling System Integrity Protection in macOS.
Cleaned up Catalina Installer Customize Section, removed old & unnecessary kexts, tools.
Default desktop background image is left untouched.
Safari Bookmarks are left untouched.
No Desktop icons are created.
Added support for Installing Lilu kext.
Lilu Plugins are included as an option.
Added support for Installing FakePCIID kext.
FakePCIID Plugins are included as an option.
USB XHCI Patches are applied but may need patch upgrade upon OS upgrade.
AppleALC Audio Kext is updated..
Partial Intel Coffe-lake Graphics Support.
Voodoo TrackPad/PS2 Kexts were updated to the latest version.
ACPIBatteryManager.kext has been updated to the latest version.
Full USB 2.0 and 3.0 support on 7/8/9 Series motherboards.
Whatevergreen kext is added as an option.

Deprecated Features:

It is not possible to Install Niresh Catalina without converting to APFS.
It is not possible to Install Niresh Catalina on Master Boot Record Partition Schemes. It may fail.
Removed Post-Installation Optimizations, they are not necessary now.
Removed ATA/PATA Support, These are completely unnecessary in modern computers with UEFI BIOS.
VoodooTSCSync kext has been removed from Installer.
AptioMemoryFix.efi is removed OsxAptioFix3Drv.efi is used as replacement.

How To Use This Image & Install In Your PC:

Youtube links are not allowed as per rules and have been removed by the moderator.

Notes:

Niresh Catalina can be installed with a Non-Metal-Compatible graphics card, but a Metal-Compatible graphics card is required for full graphics acceleration.
Do not try to use this installer on a real mac.
Niresh Catalina does not support Legacy BIOS.

Niresh Hackintosh Project Has Been Discontinued This year (2020) so There Won't Be Any Further Update Or Support For This.

This was The Last Image That Was Available To Download.
Use This On Your Own RISK.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.3.0.1
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    15 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 15 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    9ccfe6a641d168912db4d2ae6f60f2554e8b3d53
  • Loading…

Cyler

Super Moderator
Downloaded
80.2 GB
Uploaded
10.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Thank you for the upload but shouldn't there be instructions on how to install it with step by step guide with images if possible, what software to use, what preparation people need to do. Some may know how to handle this but a lot of people in this forum don't.

For example, you should mention and include that they need the TransMac software, in the same way, we include Rufus with windows installations, the changes they need to do in bios, etc (secure boot off blah blah). Please don't say people should use google, cause in that case they could also use google to download this image too... and then what's the point.

DCG Mechanics

ER
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
283.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Thank you for the upload but shouldn't there be instructions on how to install it with step by step guide with images if possible, what software to use, what preparation people need to do. Some may know how to handle this but a lot of people in this forum don't.

For example, you should mention and include that they need the TransMac software, in the same way, we include Rufus with windows installations, the changes they need to do in bios, etc (secure boot off blah blah). Please don't say people should use google, cause in that case they could also use google to download this image too... and then what's the point.
As You Say, i used this video myself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHLgE3wooW4 hope this is fine and help others also.

Thank You.

Last edited:

Mr. Spacely

Administrator
Downloaded
148.8 GB
Uploaded
20.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus

As You Say, i used this video myself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHLgE3wooW4 hope this is fine and help others also.

Thank You.
As @Cyler mentioned. Include "Read Me" text instructions with file, or give short description of install directions. Videos not allowed. Will stand for now. Nice thread otherwise.

Booster Ow'ennyonnyi

Downloaded
1.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus

You are right bro. I have ever used Niresh Mac OS X so many years ago, and I'd be lying to you if I said i can do it now the same way I used to. So that's a good idea that Niresh you give detailed directions on requirements and installation. Thank You for the upload!

Cyler

Super Moderator
Downloaded
80.2 GB
Uploaded
10.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@DCG Mechanics Let me make some things clear. Tho I' am fond of your posts and contribution in general, you and I and every other member are under the same rules, and rules apply equally to all of us.

When I did the suggestion to include installation instructions yesterday, it wasn't because I have something personal against you or this post, I was just reminding you to follow our guidelines and rules for when we post ANY KIND OF SOFTWARE, to include instructions on how people should use whatever it is we upload even in its simplest form. Especially when we upload software such as MacOS, there should be more detailed instructions. Youtube links are not acceptable as per rules and if you don't like that, take it with the Super Admins. Mods and admins are just here to make sure everyone plays nice.

As I mentioned, the reason that we ask for this is that you and I and a few others may know how to install this, a lot of other members don't.
So please sit and do a proper job, write a few words on how to use this image file, even if its copy-paste, include the name and if possible the software itself for anything additional needed, like Transmac which without would be next to impossible to install this OS. It's just a couple of paragraphs and people will appreciate this thread more.

We ask this from everyone and that includes you.

Last edited: