Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent New-blue Titler Pro 7 Full Version -=My favorite video editer =-

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
5wKv9.jpg

Description
New-blue Titler Pro – The fastest and smartest way to add awesome titles to your video projects. Take your audience to history with attractive titles and graphics, without sacrificing production time. Titler Pro 7 is the industry standard in titration software for video editors. Offer exceptional production value with stunning 3D animated titles and motion graphics, all within your favorite editing software.

Features of New-blue Titler Pro

Create Professional Titles With Minimal Effort
Need inspiration? Browse our extensive collection of over 700 professionally crafted designs to find the right fit for your project. Easily customize shape, color, animation and more to match your desired look and have great-looking graphics within minutes.

Take Your Graphics To The Next Level
Your vision becomes a reality with our fast and powerful Title Designer. Easily create your own custom graphics with an intuitive interface and library of pre-built animations, effects and other creative tools.

Import Existing Designs
Import existing images and videos, PSD, AE*, and vector files. PSD and AE import features let you modify the elements of the original file directly inside Titler Pro. *Ultimate version only

Save Critical Production Time
Work smarter, not harder with Titler Pro’s intelligent workflow controls. Respond quickly to last-minute requests with unique features – like Multi-Title Management and Elastic Timeline – that let you implement project-wide graphics changes in a fraction of the time.

Work Faster with the New Engine
Titler Pro 7’s entirely re-tooled NTX engine delivers faster-than-ever performance and next-level flexibility. Faster, lighter compression now allows titles to be stored using less memory while simultaneously improving image quality and achieving real-time playback.

Improved Timeline Flexibility
We’ve reworked our Elastic Timeline to make it easier than ever for title animations to dynamically follow your trim points, allowing you to have multiple title durations from a single design.

Simplified Multi Title Management
Set a design to be used by each title and enjoy time-saving workflows for editing multiple titles at once.

Simple, Smooth Rolling Credits
Experience this game-changing new technology and overcome the common industry problem of flickering text edges. Take the complexity out of the high-quality credit rolls with just a few simple controls, all within your editor

Object Following
Not sure if your lower third will need to fit 10 characters or 50? No problem. Pick the title layer of your choice and set the rest of the design to follow suit. The other title layers will dynamically adjust scale and position based on changes made to the “lead” layer, eliminating the need for manual modification.

Style Breaks
Now when you apply separate styles – like font, color and thickness – to different words within a text box, Titler Pro can remember those style settings and automatically apply them to your other titles

Looping Assets
Set any object, like a background, to loop with specific start and end points, including delay time between loops, allowing your titles to animate for any specified duration

500 + New Designs
Titer Pro 7’s rich template library has been upgraded with dozens of new versatile collections, including over 500 new professionally-crafted designs

Integrated Graphics for Live and Post
NewBlue’s Titler Live and Titler Pro solutions are fully compatible – meaning the same designs used in your live broadcasts can be seamlessly leveraged in your video editor. Save time and streamline your graphics across all production environments; easily pre-edit segments or tweak live-to-tape show titles, intros, and more – with zero rework.

Screen shots
5wgC8.png

5wkaJ.png

5wuoD.png

aaa-min.gif

Install notes
Follow the instructions in the .rar downloaded

System requirements
Windows OS 10,8.1,8,7sp1

Virus report 1000 % Clean, If you are Paranoid , Please Don't Download

5cTDr.gif

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.1.9.1
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    fb0eb298e723124ca191ad3c54adac6315553f11
  • Loading…

RitaSatko

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
601 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you.

SABREWULF

Downloaded
21.3 GB
Uploaded
106.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
can you make gifs with that program?

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
can you make gifs with that program?
Can you read the POST clearly before you ask..

Atze1965

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
27.1 GB
Uploaded
275.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Wonderschones prog Bro, there I agree with you, has only lasted 2 days, but good thing wants to have time .... :*:rock:

kingasad

Banned
Downloaded
53.4 GB
Uploaded
22.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
torrent is not downloading showing that message
PROXY, VPN, and Server uses is Prohibited at our forum due to dupe accounts and Scam over Forum :)
All auto reported accounts will be auto-banned and will not unban from December 1st, 2019.
Thanks

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
torrent is not downloading showing that message
PROXY, VPN, and Server uses is Prohibited at our forum due to dupe accounts and Scam over Forum :)
All auto reported accounts will be auto-banned and will not unban from December 1st, 2019.
Thanks
First Of all you are spamming the thread, second you replied without greetings as we are your employees , thirdly you have to read the rules , your ratio is below 0.40 so you can't download , forth and as advice don't create another account as u will be banned immediately , Goodluck !

sachemprod

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello Alaadinnawi
Thanks for the download;I rename applicationmanager64, but i still have thewatermark.
I don't have any Medicines.
What can I do ?
Have a good day

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
Hello Alaadinnawi
Thanks for the download;I rename applicationmanager64, but i still have thewatermark.
I don't have any Medicines.
What can I do ?
Have a good day
Run as Administrator, Re-Download , De-Activate the AV... AND FIRE WALL ...u WILL BE FINE ... THANKS

sachemprod

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello,
I did it but I still have a watermark.
I put it on edius.
The only "Medicines" is a titlerlive.dll.
do you have any idea to erase the watermark.
Thanks a lot my friends
Sachem

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
Hello,
I did it but I still have a watermark.
I put it on edius.
The only "Medicines" is a titlerlive.dll.
do you have any idea to erase the watermark.
Thanks a lot my friends
Sachem
ohhh dear, it runs smoothly in mine.. wait me then to upload the next update dear ..

fungus2

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
552.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Looks good

AlenS1983

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
11.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
ohhh dear, it runs smoothly in mine.. wait me then to upload the next update dear ..
I do not know did you updated it, but the Medicines is working fine without watermark. I just exported some sample titles, and add it to Wirecast, and it is working fine. Thnx.

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years
I do not know did you updated it, but the Medicines is working fine without watermark. I just exported some sample titles, and add it to Wirecast, and it is working fine. Thnx.
Good to know

07Repsol

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
6.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I've been searching for this app for a while, most download links are not working. Thanks a lot!!

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @alaadinnawi :angel:

alaadin

Power User
Downloaded
38.7 GB
Uploaded
5.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
110 (109)
Member for 5 years

Downloaded
59 GB
Uploaded
128.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you bro, for a nice share.

Stanislav

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
4,720.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you , thanks as always! ;)

brugo

Downloaded
26.4 GB
Uploaded
291.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks alaadinnawi, i did not no such programe existed, Thanks alot!......