Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Net cut for windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

msvreddy9676

Banned
Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi, guys. I am using net cut 2.1.4 version but it is saying this version is obsolete. But if I upgraded to new version it is asking to pay money. Is there any way to use the old version only ?

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
In most cases, they say it's obsolete only to "force" you to buy/upgrade to the newer versions.

Without having used that specific application, and so take my opinion with a grain of salt, and since the network and wifi protocols haven't changed in the last few years, it should be safe to use the older version (assuming it works?) and ignore the message. You can also google for similar free applications and I'm sure you will find many.

sujatha1983

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
408.7 GB
Uploaded
870.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
In most cases, they say it's obsolete only to "force" you to buy/upgrade to the newer versions.

Without having used that specific application, and so take my opinion with a grain of salt, and since the network and wifi protocols haven't changed in the last few years, it should be safe to use the older version (assuming it works?) and ignore the message. You can also google for similar free applications and I'm sure you will find many.
well said bro

msvreddy9676

Banned
Downloaded
15.3 GB
Uploaded
7.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

Actually we can't able to use the old version ā˜¹ļø.
But I don't find any similar software too

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I'm sure others will post some solutions too but you can copy-paste the following links and read what they do before downloading/using. All are free.

Also, you can use this search term in google.

software that shows what computers connect to my network

As always, read what they do and how, before you download and use.

Hope it helped

Last edited by a moderator:

Baronstragen

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
@msvreddy9676

You can check out my latest post for an updated version. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.