Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Need help for my laptop regarding display driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Need help for my laptop regarding display driver which is of lenovo g550. Yesterday I installed the new three in one windows pack of 7 8 10 from here via usb bootable usb by installing 10. But now after installing, display is not correct at all. I tried correcting it by using iobit driver, sam drivers (downloaded from here) and driver pack but only the latter succeeded. But now display is black and doesn't show up properly. I undid it and now it is back to same old settings. I checked via 10 settings but no such options makes it right. Now I need your help pals. Please be economical and help me solve this issue as soon as possible so that I can send work to my client. Thanks in advance.

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
@Incredibles@75 Post moved here to H&R pal.

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Incredibles@75 Post moved here to H&R pal.
Meaning?

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
Meaning I moved it and letting you know. Doesn't belong in Solutions and Discussions. omg.... That's all.

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Meaning I moved it and letting you know. Doesn't belong in Solutions and Discussions. omg.... That's all.
I didnt understand the term "H&R'. That's all. But please help.

colc07

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Did you check lenovo support - googled lenovo g550 win10 vga

DjNaToTheS

in association with freedom
Power User
Downloaded
33 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (265)
Member for 7 years
Dear user @Incredibles@75,
H&R means Help and Request.

milan.bandic

Banned
Downloaded
320 KB
Uploaded
689.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Lenovo G550 (G550 Series)
Processor Intel Pentium Dual Core T4200 (Intel Pentium Dual Core)
Graphics adapter Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 4500M,

google search, enter: windows 10 support for Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M

result:

I have a Thinkpad X200 with Intel GMA 4500MHD onboard graphics. As of 2018, it seems that Intel is no longer supporting this card and there is no official driver available for Windows 10 on the Intel website. The generic driver provided by Windows does not support hardware 3D acceleration despite the card having OpenGL 2.1 capabilities.
Does anybody know where Windows 10 compatible drivers for this card can be found? Given that neither Intel nor Microsoft have released one, is there a third party driver available anywhere, or one hacked together by enthusiasts?
Failing that, what would it take to modify the Windows 7 driver so that it works in Windows 10?
After a lot of digging around the internet I managed to find a custom driver that worked for me:
To install I had to first disable Microsoft signature checking:

Run command prompt as administrator and type the following 2 commands:

bcdedit -set loadoptions DISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON

ttl34

Banned
Downloaded
25 GB
Uploaded
9.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Need help for my laptop regarding display driver which is of lenovo g550. Yesterday I installed the new three in one windows pack of 7 8 10 from here via usb bootable usb by installing 10. But now after installing, display is not correct at all. I tried correcting it by using iobit driver, sam drivers (downloaded from here) and driver pack but only the latter succeeded. But now display is black and doesn't show up properly. I undid it and now it is back to same old settings. I checked via 10 settings but no such options makes it right. Now I need your help pals. Please be economical and help me solve this issue as soon as possible so that I can send work to my client. Thanks in advance.

befor all, open your device manager and check the display driver line
forget the software drivers you have installed,
used this one, "Snappy Driver", is one of the best if not de best,
you will take it here: sdi tool ** outside link not allowed deleted ** (edited by Moderator)
select the download on the right (SDI Lite)
let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Did you check lenovo support - googled lenovo g550 win10 vga

Tried but same thing happens as said before. The screen blackens out and nothing works as I have to undo all.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Tried but same thing happens as said before. The screen blackens out and nothing works as I have to undo all.

If you tried the original manufacturer's drivers and nothing happens, try changing OS.
Laptops are very delicate with the drivers and OS that are installed.

milan.bandic

Banned
Downloaded
320 KB
Uploaded
689.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years

have you tried what i have suggested?

samija1234

Downloaded
249.5 GB
Uploaded
294 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
do those things and I promise you it will solve the problem, this is how I would solve this problem

1. I would install completely new windows 10 directly downloaded from Microsoft
2. try installing the driver from device manager and right-click on the display driver and update them via windows
3. download and use the free tool SDI drivers it works most of the time
4. try downloading the driver from the OEM homepage with model number
5. do a bios UPDATE ( be careful on this one mate )
6. maybe your laptop will wok best with windows 7,
7. you can try installing windows 8 drivers on windows 10

me personally I would Start doing 1 first if its the same problem still then I go to 5 and if the problem is still I would take 6 and leave it there
GL mate

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
have you tried what i have suggested?
Tried but no success.

befor all, open your device manager and check the display driver line
forget the software drivers you have installed,
used this one, "Snappy Driver", is one of the best if not de best,
you will take it here: sdi tool ** outside link not allowed deleted ** (edited by Moderator)
select the download on the right (SDI Lite)
let me know.
I downloaded the software but now the problem lies in its asking to download a ton of all the packs but I want only display one but doesnt know which one is of display. Care to guide to me further? Thanks.

do those things and I promise you it will solve the problem, this is how I would solve this problem

1. I would install completely new windows 10 directly downloaded from Microsoft
2. try installing the driver from device manager and right-click on the display driver and update them via windows
3. download and use the free tool SDI drivers it works most of the time
4. try downloading the driver from the OEM homepage with model number
5. do a bios UPDATE ( be careful on this one mate )
6. maybe your laptop will wok best with windows 7,
7. you can try installing windows 8 drivers on windows 10

me personally I would Start doing 1 first if its the same problem still then I go to 5 and if the problem is still I would take 6 and leave it there
GL mate
I would agree with on most of the points but some of them have been tested with no successful results. This problem is first them because on the same laptop it correct with aforementioned software but right now it isnt and causing more problems than i can handle.

Last edited by a moderator:

NiseriuS

Downloaded
94.3 GB
Uploaded
802.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i installed some lenovo laptops over 2 months and had problems with video drivers too. the main problem was the version of windows 10 i used. i have found that i need build 1903 as minimum to install the drivers.
my first try was with a 7_8.1_10 version as you. after installing a new win10 1903 i did a backup for drivers with one of many programs to do this job and i did, just for test, a new install with 7_8.1_10 version. using the program to backup/restore the drivers i was able to install the video on that version too.
hope it help.

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
i installed some lenovo laptops over 2 months and had problems with video drivers too. the main problem was the version of windows 10 i used. i have found that i need build 1903 as minimum to install the drivers.
my first try was with a 7_8.1_10 version as you. after installing a new win10 1903 i did a backup for drivers with one of many programs to do this job and i did, just for test, a new install with 7_8.1_10 version. using the program to backup/restore the drivers i was able to install the video on that version too.
hope it help.
I tried but couldn't find the drive with number you provided so can you look into this and guide me further? Also I think it is compatible issues where older versions of driver than 8 and 10 would work but that's not easy to find anywhere. Waiting for your reply and resolution.

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
@Incredibles@75 Throw it in the trash and get a new or good used LT. This will be closed soon.

Downloaded
34.3 GB
Uploaded
36 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I knew despite helping everybody either in real life or here via knowledge i have, i would get not a single for my problem. But thanks everybody for taking time out and sorry for disturbing you for my inconvenience.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Completed and Closed