Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit – 1.0.5.0 + All Dlcs

BalkanWizard

Downloaded
3.5 GB
Uploaded
25.6 TB
Ratio

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit [FitGirl Repack]

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit launches you into a new open-world landscape behind the wheel of the world's fastest and most beautiful cars. From Criterion, the award-winning studio behind the Burnout series, Hot Pursuit will redefine racing games for a whole new generation.

You'll experience stunning speeds, takedowns, and getaways as you battle your friends in the most connected Need for Speed game ever. Through Need for Speed Autolog and its innovative approach to connected social competition, your Hot Pursuit experience will extend beyond the console onto the web, constantly moving your gameplay in new and unique directions.

Loaded with action, this game will challenge you to become Seacrest County's top cop or most wanted racer. For the first time ever in a Need for Speed game, you'll be able to play a full career on either side of the law. This fall, whether you're a lead-foot speeder or a cop with a mean streak, make sure your aviators are spotless and your driving record is anything but.​

Genres/Tags: Arcade, Racing, 3D, Cars
Companies: Criterion Games / Electronic Arts
Languages: RUS/ENG/MULTI12
Original Size: 7.7 GB
Repack Size: 4.42 GB

1. Run setup.exe
2. That's it!

Links 1GB:

Badis

Verified Member
Downloaded
78.5 GB
Uploaded
251.5 GB
Ratio
Thank you, hope you can upload torrent games

Apache

Downloaded
154.4 GB
Uploaded
54.9 TB
Ratio
Thank you! 1st file is downloading at 250-300kB but the rest are downloading at 2-3 MB/sec.

blaster

Verified Member
Downloaded
122.7 GB
Uploaded
551.3 GB
Ratio
Hi, very good car racing game as they are like reality, thank you and goodbye.

bharatshaan

Downloaded
62.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
There are total 5 parts for this? How do I install it? Sorry I'm new to it.

bharatshaan

Downloaded
62.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
The first one I tried worked... try with another web browser, or change the IP address with VPN/proxy client, or use Jdownloader2 to grab the link. As a matter of fact all 5 links worked.
I'm sorry, I was not clear.
I'm getting that error while installing the game.

canardo

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
EA hired a developer. Just a logos of brands on the first screen and nothing afterwards. I'm not the only one having this issue, EA is aware of it too but the developer never cared to sort it out with a fix.

Imran Hashmi

Downloaded
80.8 GB
Uploaded
482.9 GB
Ratio
@canardo What he is saying & what kind of solution you are offering to him, completely useless.
@bharatshaan pls explain your error in detail. Or I'll upload game for you If Admin approve the same as this is not my thread.

Saifuddin200792

Verified Member
Downloaded
35.3 GB
Uploaded
5 TB
Ratio
@bharatshaan, If you are getting error during installation then you have to disable your AntiVirus program and atlease 2 GB of free RAM OR may be your download is incomplete

canardo

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
@canardo What he is saying & what kind of solution you are offering to him, completely useless.
Learn to read, before making assumptions. I was mentioning the problem I had, it has nothing to do with offering any solutions to anyone. Did you see me quoting or mentioning him ?