Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent MS Office Pro Plus 2016-2019 Retail-VL v.2101.13628.20448 x64 Multi FEB2021

imdprh

Downloaded
7.8 GB
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for sharing this sir

noeldrago

Downloaded
10.3 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for sharing!
Works fine. :)

Spitfire400

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
219.7 GB
Uploaded
1,020.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Time for an update to the version I was using on my machine, very easy to use streamlined installer and install process. Thank You for sharing !

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
65 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
i have put all your posts in one, please don't double post
you don't need rufus to install microsoft office that why you are getting an error
this version is compitible only with windows 10 (it's written at the description)

I have run it in Windows 7 before. As of today, March 26, 2021 I currently have it running in my Windows 7 machine. Thank for all the work you folks do.

gkverma

Downloaded
8.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much :) i hope it will work perfectly. I will try it immidiately

wallofasgard

Downloaded
13 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Question about this download, I downloaded the file just now and I'm trying to put it on a 64gb microsd card that has a fresh format but any time I drag and drop the 6.6gb file onto the card I quickly get an error saying the selected file is to large for selected destination folder? What is going on??? I have plenty of storage available so there shouldn't be any problems with the transfer.

I'll look elsewhere for a transferable file. I will continue to seed this downloaded file but I will not be using it as I can't transfer the file to any for of file transfer weather by sharing, networking, flash drive, micro sd, or email.

also I'm not leeching this file Idk why my profile suggests I am I have now had to download it 3 times for some reason because each time I tried to transfer the downloaded files it got corrupt and would no longer seed it and forced me to redownload it again.

Good day,i dont know if it will help but you may try using the program called "winrar" to archive the 6gb file with split feature and split them to 2gb,1gb or 500mb each to your liking.I do this to big files and easily transfer them to my memory card.Be sure to check the CRC32 checkum of the ISO inside or use the "Test" feature of winrar after successfully splitting the archive.

henyo69

Downloaded
11.5 GB
Uploaded
1.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you very much for your generous support and sharing... God bless and more power!

AlexMerc

Downloaded
41.4 GB
Uploaded
14.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Question about this download, I downloaded the file just now and I'm trying to put it on a 64gb microsd card that has a fresh format but any time I drag and drop the 6.6gb file onto the card I quickly get an error saying the selected file is to large for selected destination folder? What is going on??? I have plenty of storage available so there shouldn't be any problems with the transfer.

I'll look elsewhere for a transferable file. I will continue to seed this downloaded file but I will not be using it as I can't transfer the file to any for of file transfer weather by sharing, networking, flash drive, micro sd, or email.

also I'm not leeching this file Idk why my profile suggests I am I have now had to download it 3 times for some reason because each time I tried to transfer the downloaded files it got corrupt and would no longer seed it and forced me to redownload it again.

As for copying error, Format the card to exfat file system or ntfs. You'regetting this error coz your drive may be formatted in FAT32 format which do not support file over 4gb of size.

As for corruption issue.. jus try rehashing (force re-checking) the torrent.
hope this helps..mate.

Cimaron411

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
223.6 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years