Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct MPB Gamer Elegant Edition

tkdboys2017

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
7.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you so much sir!

Asi Bey

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you! For some reason though I'm getting "no images available" when I boot from usb. Then again, been having a weird time booting from usb lately.
Hello, when trying to install it says no such image, what should I do?

DrWindo

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
347.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello, when trying to install it says no such image, what should I do?

The only thing I could recommend is checking how you're putting the image onto a usb stick to boot. If it's being written as MBR, as UEFI, on FAT or NTFS. Those are the only things that have changed my outcome on any installs since I first made this post for any OS install. For me, Using FAT or FAT32 helped. Can't guarantee this would be the solution for you though. Good luck!

scoop9111

Downloaded
34.7 GB
Uploaded
29 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Waiting for another gem (MPB) by tomcar in 2020 .. l

MARSMEADIUVAT

Downloaded
5.5 GB
Uploaded
10.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hey thks for this iso , i have a problem when i try to install driver for my xbix one controller i have this error (code 19 ) windows fcannot start this device .... registry dammaged ... so have you a fix for this or i need to install other windows
thks

handthepj

Downloaded
14.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
The content we needed. It's hard to sort on this form, even though i've been on here for years I jsut only saw this now!

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@handthepj yeah there are lots off secret places here in The Best forum on the NET :)

yowzed

Downloaded
16.7 GB
Uploaded
2.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for sharing. Keep it up.

AlMustafa313

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
How can i search for and open Internet Explorer or any other installed program. And things like system configuration and device manager?
Also what's the best programs to update my drives?

jhayconz

Downloaded
16.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
bro gud day. any idea how to install my printer EPSON L120.

fikotr4545

Banned
Downloaded
13.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
cant change the keyboard.... i remove the file..... select it manual but it ask again and there is only us keyboard that you can select

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
How can i search for and open Internet Explorer or any other installed program. And things like system configuration and device manager?
Also what's the best programs to update my drives?
bro gud day. any idea how to install my printer EPSON L120.
cant change the keyboard.... i remove the file..... select it manual but it ask again and there is only us keyboard that you can select
Listen good you Bozo's.. Install a full rtm Widows. Over and over with this obvious solutions..
ezgif-2-01a410698e64.gif

AlMustafa313

Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i was looking forward to this, i am using the previous one and its so awesome but i got a question can i add Arabic to language for my keyboard in this version cuz the current one only english

ok found the guidline in the descreption , thanks alot :)
how did you do it?

juleswayne

Downloaded
6.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
not all hero wear capes. thank you!

manzis

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
no images for install why i am facing problem

manzis

Downloaded
6.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you! For some reason though I'm getting "no images available" when I boot from usb. Then again, been having a weird time booting from usb lately.
yaa i done mbr partition for uefi but still it showing

sir u guys are fraud why u dont reply me .. i am facing problem no images avaible and i do mbr partition scheme for uefi also but it dont get fixed ..cant u guys reply

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
sir u guys are fraud why u dont reply me .. i am facing problem no images avaible and i do mbr partition scheme for uefi also but it dont get fixed ..cant u guys reply
First of all, we are not obligated to offer you any support. We do it because we want to so stop the "you guys are a fraud" nonsense and start searching for your issue. You posted a few hours ago and you expect everyone to jump in and help? People have lives and other things to do and will answer when they can. Either learn to have patience and wait or if you are not happy you can go elsewhere. Most of all, be polite or expect answers in the same way you express your "request".

To start, this torrent has been downloaded 7000+ times, if it was an issue with the torrent all 7000+ people would have had the same problem as you do. That means you are not doing something right.

Second, be specific. We can't see your PC. What is the exact error, a screenshot, which program you use to make the USB, the steps you took if any, etc. If you want a specific solution, state a specific problem.

Last edited:

Gollapudi

No time for myself due to work load
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.1 TB
Uploaded
430.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
843 (830)
Member for 7 years
i am facing problem no images available and i do mbr partition scheme for uefi also but it dont get fixed ..cant u guys reply
Do try these below ,& check your partition type is it MBR or other
right click my computer-manage-Disk Management-click on the Whole drivelike in image given
if you are creating a bootable USB through Rufus or poweriso
Rufus - MBR as partition scheme then Target System - Bios(or UEFI-CSM) if not GPT with UEFI(non CSM).
Poweriso - Image ->USB Drive->write method(USB-HDD)->File System(NTFS(bios) or FAT32(UEFI).
Dont make rude comments we are not your slaves & we do have our lives. we cant be here 24/7 for you like a support team,we help when we have free time. We are humans not machines for you to ask random question and solve your problem just like that ,learn to respect others.

momoyama

Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot. I'm going to try it right now.

carlJ

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hi..
store is avilable on this windows