Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

missing features of W11 23H2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i have seen a video which showed some new features of W11 23H2 like: tabbed Notepad, extract text from image, blur the background of an image etc. but i failed to found those features in below version, how i can have those features in below mentioned W11 23H2?
OR
those are likely to be in any newer update?
have downloaded and installed Pro version of:

regards

helocat101

Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
If you have the latest Notepad from the MS Store installed, maybe check out the settings so you have it set to "open in a new tab."
You're going to need the modern Photos app if you want a quick and easy way to blur the background of a photo.
Text Extractor is bundled with PowerToys, which I recommend since it has a lot of utility tools that you can add to the context menu.

I'm sure there are a number of third party programs you can download, but those are the ones by Microsoft that you're probably referring to.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I am currently using Untouched Windows 11 Pro 22H2.22621.2861, and I have personally checked that there is + tab in notepad and remove background in the paint under image section that is before tools section.

So, I conclude that it is something that have to do in your side, like find out if the OS you downloaded is a mod version or not by asking in the thread itself to get reply from the OG poster. You can get better response in the same thread rather than here, is my assumption.

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I am currently using Untouched Windows 11 Pro 22H2.22621.2861, and I have personally checked that there is + tab in notepad and remove background in the paint under image section that is before tools section.

So, I conclude that it is something that have to do in your side, like find out if the OS you downloaded is a mod version or not by asking in the thread itself to get reply from the OG poster. You can get better response in the same thread rather than here, is my assumption.
i have posted link of this thread in the original one and requested @Mr. Spacely for help.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
259 (267)
Member for 7 years
try running updates and manually update notepad!

Dark Wolf

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
47 (47)
Member for 1 years
@Ahmed Haroon

I was able to find the tabbed notepad and the blur feature in the modern photo app without much effort...
I fired up a copy of Windows 11 23H2 22631.2861 in a VM, fully updated along with updated modern MS apps to check for myself.
Do update the modern apps too by using MS Store app by clicking on Library on the bottom left, and then 'Get updates' at the top.

Text extract is a powertools feature as said earlier. If you would like that, then you need to download powertools.
See images below.

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
also have installed Windows 11 23H2 22631.2861 version on a VM (as always) to try the features but nothing found...
now as per your advice will go to app store and follow the instructions.
with best regards.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
259 (267)