Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Microsoft Office Professional Plus Retail-VL Version 1907 (Build 11901.20176) (x86-x64) Multilanguage 2019

yerebakan

Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
448.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Interesting thing is that always stuck @%51

Clean format windows 10 ltsc and install office 2019 x64 TR :(

mj elid

Downloaded
11.4 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
its more than an hour now since i install the 64bit and still its halfway way installed. whats wrong with this installation?

JamesRoy

Downloaded
6.7 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I am unable to install many times I tried.... after 51% it show message sorry unable to install...... :(
How should I install it??

ki_2004

Downloaded
253.2 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I am unable to install many times I tried.... after 51% it show message sorry unable to install...... :(
How should I install it??
I faced the same issue. Installer not getting past 51%. Google did not help much. Still taking some clues from Google, I disabled Defender and Firewall but did not help.

I was experimenting in VM with Win 10 1903. Then I launched the installer by un-checking Skype, OneNote and Onedrive in its options and it worked well. It seems when you include these 3 features Installer stalls at 51%. Do let me know if this works for you.

xacto123

Downloaded
5 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I faced the same issue. Installer not getting past 51%. Google did not help much. Still taking some clues from Google, I disabled Defender and Firewall but did not help.

I was experimenting in VM with Win 10 1903. Then I launched the installer by un-checking Skype, OneNote and Onedrive in its options and it worked well. It seems when you include these 3 features Installer stalls at 51%. Do let me know if this works for you.
good observation, I just unchecked skype, access, and onedrive and i got it to install completely.

currently its up and working fine.

I see in the top right corner it automatically logged me into my personal microsoft @live account

Question, is this something I have to worry about? Just to be safe I signed up becuase I dont want them to see im using a pirated version.

pabloinza

Downloaded
371.6 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Hi pals! Is there any trick to get it installed? My installation starts...proceed a bit...and then stucks in the middle of the installation "Instalando Office. Terminaremos en un momento", and it doesn´t move on.
I´ve already try on a pc with a fresh Windows 10 Pro 64 bits installation, and it´s the same.
Thanks in advance!

pabloinza

Downloaded
371.6 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Hi pals! Is there any trick to get it installed? My installation starts...proceed a bit...and then stucks in the middle of the installation "Instalando Office. Terminaremos en un momento", and it doesn´t move on.
I´ve already try on a pc with a fresh Windows 10 Pro 64 bits installation, and it´s the same.
Thanks in advance!
-- UPDATE -- I could install it successfully unchecking Skype, Onedrive, and Onedrive for bussiness

warlord1998

Downloaded
36.7 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
How do I fix this? I always get this result. I even reinstalled ms office.