Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent MEmu Android Emulator 7.2.5 Multilingual

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11240 (11240)
Member for 8 years
POTh3H.jpg

2e0do.png

MEmu is an Android emulator that specializes in video games. With MEmu you can enjoy many exclusive titles that you can find for the Android platform, directly on your computer. You don't need to adjust any complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing. With MEmu, you can install Android games quite easily, simply click the APK button on the right side of the interface, select the APK of the game you want to install, and wait. It really is that easy.

As with most emulators, the controls are already set up, so you can play any game with either the mouse or the keyboard. With MEmu, though, if you don't like how the controls are configured, you can always modify them, or even use an Xbox 360 controller if you are more comfortable with console gaming.

There are numerous Android emulators available, but MEmu is an exceptional choice. It gives you access to a vast array of games for Android, right on your PC. The levels of compatibility, customization, and file organization is better than some of the more well known alternatives on the market.

Key features:
Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resoluton, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
Keyboard / joystick mapping to touch screen for much better game experience
Pass through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games
Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
File sharing between Windows and Android
One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances

File Size: 438.3 MB

2eYoK.png

ymcYg.png

ym6Qm.png

ymLN5.png

2eGaV.png

Run Setup to install.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    c74f9ab9b18e2244482c52edd7b4b18a09ac6c9f
  • Loading…

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
Well My friend i will test this program ...
i never have try to run a android game / program here on my server :)
thank you buddy :)

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
sir it is not premium version

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
True, but do you see anywhere in @Mr. Spacely description to state that this is the premium build? It helps if we spend a few moments to actually read the descriptions.

After that, it's the easiest thing to remove adds from almost any emulator (Memu, Nox, etc). Just remove the pre-installed launcher and use anyone you like or the build-in android one and you are set. Use google for more info on how to do it.

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
True, but do you see anywhere in @Mr. Spacely description to state that this is the premium build? It helps if we spend a few moments to actually read the descriptions.

After that, it's the easiest thing to remove adds from almost any emulator (Memu, Nox, etc). Just remove the pre-installed launcher and use anyone you like or the build-in android one and you are set. Use google for more info on how to do it.
Sir i installed 7.2.1 version from this beautiful team OS website and it works like premium but this is not so i am confuse sir okay sir iwill try new launcher in memu thanks for your help

Er@ld

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This was recommended by a friend. I'm surely going to test it. Thanks for the file.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11240 (11240)
Member for 8 years
There is no "Premium". It's freeware buddy. UL here for your convenience only.

YoungZeus

Geordie Boy
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
11.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 10 years
If you like it , buy it , then it becomes premium, ,,,, don't forget this is NOT a pirate site its allows its members to see the possibilities of what is out there,.,, :D:D:D

christara

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
60.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much appreciated. :)

DreamBliss

Downloaded
38.3 GB
Uploaded
41.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

So I did exactly that. Googled for how to remove the pre-installed launcher from Bluestacks. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Do you think you could perhaps post links to legitimate, working web pages covering this"easy" process? Also BSTweaker will help a little. But the tutorials you find for installing Nova Launcher do not work.

I wonder how hard it would be for the experienced folks here at TeamOS to create a custom OS for LD Player, Bluestacks or Memu, with a custom launcher already installed, and root access? I mean if it is so easy, it shouldn't be a problem to provide at all, right?

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
228.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
So I did exactly that. Googled for how to remove the pre-installed launcher from Bluestacks. Nothing. Nada. Zip

@DreamBliss strange i Fill in the words " how to remove the pre-installed launcher from Bluestacks " in google ,
and gues wat ? ... i get even vids on how to do it .... try to type my quarry in google :)

Last edited:

rojo_salas

Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks, mate! Downloading this now!!!

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
Thanks so much. It is my first time to try such emulators. I hope they do what i want.

Downloaded
58.1 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you so much for this mate. :D

Lost Pisces

Downloaded