Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

MalwareBazaar Database

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
This may be of interest to some power users here who analyze malware.

All submissions are available to download, test and analyze.

Do Not use this if you are not qualified to do so! This site is a malware exchange for security professionals and analysts.

https://bazaar.abuse.ch/browse/

SA's SM's not sure if it's appropriate to be here (in Solutions / Discussions), thought was it might provide discussion among those who find it resourceful. Move as you see appropriate :angel:
Best,
Skip

Last edited:

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I honestly did not know this website, I suppose it will work in a similar way to VirusTotal, if so (which I do not know) I advise not to upload published software or that it will be published here.
In general, these types of databases cross data with manufacturers and software developers and then the Medicines / patches that have been achieved with so much sacrifice do not work.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
I honestly did not know this website, I suppose it will work in a similar way to VirusTotal, if so (which I do not know) I advise not to upload published software or that it will be published here.
In general, these types of databases cross data with manufacturers and software developers and then the Medicines / patches that have been achieved with so much sacrifice do not work.
I leave it to you (SA's SM's) to decide, you very well maybe right, I myself can't provide an answer. Just thought it was worth a shout because I've never seen anything like it, (or what to do with it honestly). I've seen services like Intezer but this seems more user and community based, thought it was interesting.
@juanamm *Amended my post in previous suggestion.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I leave it to you (SA's SM's) to decide, you very well maybe right, I myself can't provide an answer...

As a discussion I see no impediment to continue, unless an admin thinks otherwise. :)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
This site has a different scope than VirusTotal. It's not to scan a file for a virus but rather to either submit an unknown, known or a different variant of a threat like malware or virus etc, or to get samples and data from an existing one in case you want to examine said threat in a contained enviroment. Its a sharing malware community as their descriptions states.

MalwareBazaar is a project from abuse.ch with the goal of sharing malware samples with the infosec community, AV vendors and threat intelligence providers
If one doesnt know what they are doing with their PC, and are not software security oriented, I would advise caution as to what you can download from that site.

Having said the above, its a good site to have in your favorites if you like to "test" things and get early warnings for possible new threats.

nolan___

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
10.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
heheheh... i can dig this....