Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Macos High Sierra V10.13.6 (17g2208) [mac App Store]

ajst54

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Obrigado pelo post.

Thanks for the post.

Mickey Arora

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Hi Thanx for the sharing the files i am trying to install in Virtual Box i tried TransMac ,UltraISO, DMG2ISO but still its not getting affective response, Is file is ok or being corrupted ? if not please help me find the solution

Tom Morello

Downloaded
66.4 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Does anyone have this as a boot iso file? I need it to create a virtual machine.

Does anyone have this as a boot iso file? I need it to create a virtual machine.
^Ignore this, I was asking for this because I've downloaded few ISO files but they weren't working but I was just told that there is a problem with High Sierra installer certificate and that I should just change date to for example 2018 and it will work, and it did work :)

Mickey Arora

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus

^Ignore this, I was asking for this because I've downloaded few ISO files but they weren't working but I was just told that there is a problem with High Sierra installer certificate and that I should just change date to for example 2018 and it will work, and it did work :)
Its not even detectable when we create iso image of this dmg file it directly boot to bios shell then where to change the time and date at that time

Tom Morello

Downloaded
66.4 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
^I haven't used this one, I've downloaded ISO file from some other site. I used to get an error "This copy of the install macOS High Sierra application is damaged, and can't be used to install macOS", I thought the ISO file was damaged but I got the same error with few other ISO files I've downloaded. Then I was told it's because the install certificate for High Sierra is old and I need to set older date and I used the terminal within the install to change the date before installing, for example with the command

date 0712160918

Then the install of High Sierra in VM went smoothly.

Orson Carte

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
105.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Just a heads-up to people who archived this installer and then found that it comes up 'this app is damaged' when you tried to install recently.
Drove me mad!
Turns out that Apple time-limit these installers by putting a 'certificate' in the app.
So it works OK when you've just installed it after downloading from the App store, but if you try to use it later after storing it on another drive then it will say that the app is damaged because the certificate has expired.
Usual helpful Apple!
I had to dig around all over the place to find this out.

Iceman96

Verified Member
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
11.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Just a heads-up to people who archived this installer and then found that it comes up 'this app is damaged' when you tried to install recently.
Drove me mad!
Turns out that Apple time-limit these installers by putting a 'certificate' in the app.
So it works OK when you've just installed it after downloading from the App store, but if you try to use it later after storing it on another drive then it will say that the app is damaged because the certificate has expired.
Usual helpful Apple!
I had to dig around all over the place to find this out.
I think you can find working ones somewhere on net

styldre

D4D Styldre
VIP
Downloaded
795 MB
Uploaded
205.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Thanks you.
I need this one.