Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS Catalina 10.15.4 [macOSOS]TeamOS

eliminatrix

Downloaded
274.7 GB
Uploaded
17.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I'm having major problems with this one - I have downloaded it three times with different software and each time I get corruption errors in WinRAR....
Can I grab some help please?

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@eliminatrix If you are using a complete version of WinRAR, you will find an option "Repair archive". It is also advisable to use 7zip.

abod_mharma

Downloaded
14.8 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I'm having major problems with this one - I have downloaded it three times with different software and each time I get corruption errors in WinRAR....
Can I grab some help please?
i got the same error

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@abod_mharma There a a decent people who get an error. It depends on your WinRAR version. I compress it on macOS. If you are using WinRAR could you look for an option "Repair Archive"?

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
And what about using another archive software? Like 7Zip or WinZip?

vdogeek

Super Moderator
Downloaded
58.1 GB
Uploaded
22.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Do you put a check mark on "keep broken files" as well?

The_Oracle

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
error here also, used both winrar an 7Zip, a bit of info for the uploader: , this might give you an idea as to what is causing the issue. thx, anyhow.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@The_Oracle I have got your message. You are not the first to get an error during extracting the file. I work only om Macintosh computers. I have archived the file using WinZip Pro. On my Mac I tested the file several times and it seems to work fine as it should be. Now after I have seen more than a complain about extraction I will take the archived file and I will test it on a Windows PC computer. If i face the same error I will find a solution. Excuse me for this behavior. Expect an action from me soon.

dazzledame

Downloaded
397.5 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
liked.
dear,how to make bootable iso to install from pen drive instead of windows on pc ?

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@dazzledame I made a thread here that has an ISO of macOS Catalina. Try it and see if it will do what you are looking for.
@The_Oracle I know it might be double job for you but if you are still getting error extracting the downloaded file, try out this one, it is ISO and ready to be installed on VMware.
macOS Catalina ISO

dazzledame

Downloaded
397.5 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@Jimmie you thread is for installing in VM virtually, I am asking installing as MAIN OS. Like upgrading from windows, formatting and installing new...any tutorial ? how to burn with rufus and install ?

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@dazzledame you are asking for Hakintosh. U am working on it, almost half is finished but i must test it on more than one host. Soon will be posted.

sujatha1983

Downloaded
125.6 GB
Uploaded
238.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
my hardware is intel dual core 3.0 GHZ with 4 GB of RAM will this hardware support this OS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@sujatha1983 No, I do not think so. Although you can try it on VMware and tell your experience. But as per your hardware specs it would be very slow. It's up to you.