Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS Catalina 10.15.3 [macOSOS]TeamOS

NobleWolf

Downloaded
196.3 GB
Uploaded
33.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@NobleWolf You can try using Power Iso. It helps you to convert a .DMG file to .ISO.
You can download Power Iso on TeamOS forum through .. Thanks to @MillerGrey .

Thanks for that but i don't have a .dmg image. All I have is a directory with sub directories/files

PPponr.png

PPpkeh.png

PPp8Zj.png

Do I need to pack these to a dmg before converting?

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@NobleWolf Where do you want to install Catalina? Do you want to use it on a Windows PC or do you want to deploy it on a Virtualization "Parallels, VM Ware or Virtual Box"?

NobleWolf

Downloaded
196.3 GB
Uploaded
33.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@NobleWolf Where do you want to install Catalina? Do you want to use it on a Windows PC or do you want to deploy it on a Virtualization "Parallels, VM Ware or Virtual Box"?

I'd like to use it on VMWare at the moment just to play around with it. OSX is one of the few Operating Systems i've never used before.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@NobleWolf This is something concerning Windows Virtualization. Be patient and I will find out something to help.

NobleWolf

Downloaded
196.3 GB
Uploaded
33.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@NobleWolf This is something concerning Windows Virtualization. Be patient and I will find out something to help.

Thanks man Appreciated.

Mujeeb3051

Downloaded
21.5 GB
Uploaded
36.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
need help cant extract it using winrar shows error archive is corrupted

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10958 (10958)
Member for 8 years
need help cant extract it using winrar shows error archive is corrupted
Make sure your Winrar is up to date buddy. Nothing wrong with this content.

Mujeeb3051

Downloaded
21.5 GB
Uploaded
36.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Make sure your Winrar is up to date buddy. Nothing wrong with this content.
Thanks for your help, so I reinstalled winrar same problem "checksum error in .dmg file" so i tried with winzip still unable to extract it

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@Mujeeb3051 .. I tested the archived file again and it seems to be working fine. I used "Archive Utility" and "The Unarchiver" and "WinZip Pro".

I do not know if you are using Mac or PC? But in every case let us know here your experience if you have another result.

Mujeeb3051

Downloaded
21.5 GB
Uploaded
36.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I have downloaded the whole file again in another laptop still getting the same error ,Btw I am using windows pc to extract it and going to install it on vmware
tried to extract it in ubuntu also still unable to extract it . thanks for your help and sorry if being silly in any way.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@Mujeeb3051 There is nothing to feel silly about as long as you follow the rules.
Would you care to re-downlaod it one more time? The file works fine and I'm using three macs as a lab.
Make sure to completely delete the old files that you have downloaded before you download it again. There could be something corrupted during downloading.
I hope this would fix the issue.

Nick Verdana

Banned
Downloaded
26.5 GB
Uploaded
4.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Okay, I can second the comment above; I downloaded it correctly and force rechecked in case. while using WinRAR it shows 2 exceptions, 1) checksum error 2) files corrupt. here is the attached screenshots. I had no antivirus meddling with i turn it off for such operations. I tested it in the case and I was trying to attach a screenshot but I was told its not an allowed format which is odd as its just a jpg saved in paint :|, sorry I can't provide much info other than mentioned. let me know if you need more details in-case to fix this up. thanks for your upload in any case :)

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
You say that you had made a screenshot, i need to see it.
I will pm you now. @Nick Verdana

chanwang

Downloaded
322.3 GB
Uploaded
939.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Okay, I can second the comment above; I downloaded it correctly and force rechecked in case. while using WinRAR it shows 2 exceptions, 1) checksum error 2) files corrupt. here is the attached screenshots. I had no antivirus meddling with i turn it off for such operations. I tested it in the case and I was trying to attach a screenshot but I was told its not an allowed format which is odd as its just a jpg saved in paint :|, sorry I can't provide much info other than mentioned. let me know if you need more details in-case to fix this up. thanks for your upload in any case :)
I got the same .I use windows . winzip can't unzip,but winrar or 7zip done ,the progress barwilll go over 100%,we just wait it finish auto

chanwang

Downloaded
322.3 GB
Uploaded
939.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I got the same .I use windows .

Use winzip can't unzip,but rename it mac.zip use winrar or 7zip done ,the progress barwilll go over 100%,we just wait it finish auto.
maybe it's name have . [ = can't use in win path

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Thanks @Jimmie ;)

giliw

Downloaded
4.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hi guys anyone can help me. Here my situation i have mac OSX and change to windows 7 Pro in single boot. now i need to re install again the OSX or Any Higher Version.
because there is problem in audio i no audio in unless i use USB Headset and disable the sound driver so my headset run.
can you please guide me now the proper way to re install the OSX or any Higher version like catalina if possible to install in Dual Cor 2 gb ram.
i try to use bootable USB using Transmac but nothing happen even i press the right function key.
i try also command + R nothing, option + command + R nothing. i try to refrest nvram using Option = command + p + R nothing.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
hi guys anyone can help me. Here my situation i have mac OSX and change to windows 7 Pro in single boot. now i need to re install again the OSX or Any Higher Version.
because there is problem in audio i no audio in unless i use USB Headset and disable the sound driver so my headset run.
can you please guide me now the proper way to re install the OSX or any Higher version like catalina if possible to install in Dual Cor 2 gb ram.
i try to use bootable USB using Transmac but nothing happen even i press the right function key.
i try also command + R nothing, option + command + R nothing. i try to refrest nvram using Option = command + p + R nothing.
@giliw What Macintosh computer do you use?

madara1114

Downloaded
39.5 GB
Uploaded
24.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Can i use this for Hackintosh Dual Boot ? Thanks!

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
Can i use this for Hackintosh Dual Boot ? Thanks!
You can try to do it. Let us know here your experience with it. ;)