Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent macOS 10.10 Yosemite [macOSOS]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years

macOS 10.10 Yosemite[macOS]
WKZlQ.png

ySmKq.png

OS X Yosemite version 10.10 is the eleventh major release of OS X (now named macOS), Apple Inc.'s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers.
OS X Yosemite was announced and released to developers on June 2, 2014, at WWDC 2014 and released to public beta testers on July 24, 2014. Yosemite was released to consumers on October 16, 2014, Following the Northern California landmark-based naming scheme introduced with OS X Mavericks, Yosemite is named after the national park.

Design
Yosemite introduced a major overhaul of OS X's user interface, emphasising flat graphic design over skeuomorphism, following the aesthetic introduced with iOS 7. It is the first major redesign of the OS X user interface since 10.5 Leopard. Other changes include thinner fonts and blurred translucency effects. Some icons have been changed to correspond with those of iOS 7 and iOS 8. Yosemite maintains the OS X desktop metaphor.
Other design changes include new icons, light and dark color schemes, and the replacement of Lucida Grande with Helvetica Neue as the default system typeface. It was the only macOS version to use Helvetica Neue as the default typeface, as in El Capitan it was again changed, this time to Apple's own, newly-designed San Francisco typeface. The Dock is now a 2D translucent rectangle instead of a skeuomorphic glass shelf, reminiscent of the Dock design used in early versions of OS X through Tiger and in iOS since iOS 7.

Continuity
Many of Yosemite's new features focus on the theme of continuity, increasing its integration with other Apple services and platforms such as iOS and iCloud. The Handoff functionality allows the operating system to integrate with iOS 8 devices over Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi; users can place and answer phone calls using their iPhone as a conduit, send and receive text messages, activate personal hotspots, or load items being worked on in a mobile app (such as Mail drafts or Numbers spreadsheets) directly into their desktop equivalent.

Notification Center
Notification Center features a new "Today" view, similar to that in iOS. The Today view can display information and updates from various sources, along with widgets. The widgets in the Today view are similar to those of iOS 8.

Photos
As of OS X 10.10.3, Photos replaces both iPhoto and Aperture. It uses iCloud Photo Library to upload all the user's photos across their devices.

Other
Spotlight is a more prominent part of the operating system; it now displays its search box in the center of the screen and can include results from online sources, including Bing, Maps, and Wikipedia. Stock applications such as Safari and Mail have been updated. In particular, many security features have been added to Safari, such as a custom history clearing option that lets users clear history, cookies, and other data from the previous hour, day, or two days. In addition, Apple added DuckDuckGo to its search offerings, a non-tracking search engine that doesn’t store users’ data. Safari allows you to remotely close tabs from an iOS device. Safari now supports browsing in private browsing mode with certain windows (as opposed to all the windows having to be either in or out of private browsing).
The green "zoom" button on windows now has a different function in applications that support full-screen mode. Instead of simply enlarging the window, the button now enters full-screen mode, eliminating the full-screen button at the top-right corner of windows that has been present since Mac OS X Lion. However, holding the Option key (⌥) while clicking the zoom button or double-clicking on the window chrome continues to invoke the original behavior.
JavaScript for Automation (JXA) is the new system-wide support for scripting with JavaScript, built upon JavaScriptCore and the Open Scripting Architecture. It features an Objective-C bridge which enables entire Cocoa applications to be programmed in JavaScript.
Along with other framework changes, CloudKit was integrated in this release. CloudKit functions as a Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS) and is one method for app developers to integrate access to Apple’s iCloud servers into their apps.

There is a "dark mode" in System Preferences which makes the Dock and menu bar darker.
WgtIQ.png

Compatibility
You can upgrade to OS Yosemite on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 8GB of available storage space.
MacBook introduced in 2009 or later, plus MacBook (13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008)

MacBook Air introduced in late 2008 or later

MacBook Pro introduced in mid 2007 or later

Mac mini introduced in early 2009 or later

iMac introduced in mid 2007 or later

Mac Pro introduced in early 2008 or later

Xserve models introduced in early 2009
To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn't compatible with OS X Yosemite, the installer will let you know.

WKvIW.png

WKxmr.png

Install using the 'createinstallmedia' command in Terminal:
1- After downloading, unzip to get the installer file and place it into the application folder, connect the USB flash drive or other volume you're using for the bootable installer. Make sure that it has at least 15GB of available storage and is formatted as Mac OS Extended.

2- Open Terminal, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.

3- Type or paste the following command in Terminal. These assume that the installer is still in your Applications folder, and MyVolume is the name of the USB flash drive or other volume you're using. If it has a different name, replace MyVolume in these commands with the name of your volume.
Command:
sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/MyVolume --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app
ys6J9.png

4- Press Return after typing the command.
5- When prompted, type your administrator password and press Return again. Terminal doesn't show any characters as you type your password.
6- When prompted, type Y to confirm that you want to erase the volume, then press Return. Terminal shows the progress as the bootable installer is created.
+The Terminal window displays the progress of the process, in a very Terminal sort of way, by displaying a textual representation of a progress bar: Erasing Disk: 0%... 10 percent...20 percent... and so on. The program then tells you it’s copying the installer files, making the disk bootable, and copying boot files. Wait until you see the text Copy Complete. Done. Which could take as long as 20 or 30 minutes, depending on how fast your Mac can copy data to your destination drive.
7- When Terminal says that it's done, the volume will have the same name as the installer you downloaded, such as Install macOS Catalina. You can now quit Terminal and eject the volume.

Use the bootable installer
After creating the bootable installer, follow these steps to use it.
1. Connect the bootable installer to a compatible Mac.
2. Use Startup Manager or Startup Disk preferences to select the bootable installer as the startup disk, then start up from it. Your Mac will start up to macOS Recovery.
3. Choose your language, if prompted.
4. A bootable installer doesn't download macOS from the Internet, but it does require the Internet to get information specific to your Mac model, such as firmware updates. If you need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, use the Wi-Fi menu in the menu bar.

5. Select Install macOS (or Install OS X) from the Utilities window, then click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.

Important Notes
(Before installing any upgrade, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. Time Machine makes it simple, and other backup methods are also available)
(If you're using a Mac notebook computer, plug it into AC power)
(You can install macOS 10.10 Yosemite or any other macOS version on a Windows PC using Virtualization "VirtualBox, VMWare or Parallels" and in this case you will need to convert the .dmg file to .iso file)

Wgljq.png

WKUgh.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/1870
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    fa200344b9e4f3ac565c93afa9415fa685a30661
  • Loading…

Billounder

Banned
Downloaded
244.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thx for the upload.

The commands are the same in Catalina? I want to install Yosemite on a 2009 mac (compatible) but I would create it from a mac with catalina.

Greetings

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@Billounder Here i give you answers:
1- No the command line to make a bootable macOS Yosemie is different than in Catalina. In macOS Yosemite we have in integrate an interceptor "applicationpath /" at the end of the command line followed with the direction of the macOS Yosemite on your Mac. In Catalina that is not necessary.
1- You say that you want to install Yosemite on a 2009 mac but which mac computer?
These are the models that are compatible with OS X Yosemite:
• iMac (Mid 2007 or later)
• MacBook (Aluminum Late 2008 and Early 2009 or later)
• MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009 or later; 15-inch, Mid/Late 2007 or later; 17-inch, Late 2007 or later)
• MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
• Mac Mini (Early 2009 or later)
• Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later) (Can run on a mid-2006 version if one upgrades to a supported graphics chip and utilizes a custom bootloader)
• Xserve (Early 2009)
These are the models that support new features such as Handoff, Instant Hotspot as well as AirDrop between Mac computers and iOS devices:
• MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or later)
• MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
• iMac (Late 2012 or later)
• Mac Mini (Late 2012 or later)
• Mac Pro (Late 2013
3- Yes you can create a Bootable macOS Yosemite from your macOS Catalina.
If you face any trouble, TeamOS is always here to help.
:)

Billounder

Banned
Downloaded
244.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thanks for responding so quickly, it's a macbook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009)

I'm a Windows user, but my girlfriend has a mac she doesn't use and I want it for myself. She has a 2015 macbook pro mid with catalina and I will create the bootable on that macbook.

Greetings from chile.

Billounder

Banned
Downloaded
244.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I can't find the command to use in catalina :/

Amr Ezzat

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
137.9 GB
Uploaded
997.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanks Jimmie

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
@Billounder Let me get this first straight:
You Want to make macOS Yosemite Bootable installer Flash Drive from a macOS Catalina.
What happens exactly when you follow the instructions above? In which step are you stuck in? Please provide more info and screenshots so that I can help you.

Billounder

Banned
Downloaded
244.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@Billounder Let me get this first straight:
You Want to make macOS Yosemite Bootable installer Flash Drive from a macOS Catalina.
What happens exactly when you follow the instructions above? In which step are you stuck in? Please provide more info and screenshots so that I can help you.

I was able to fix it, thank you very much. I was missing a couple of command lines.

gabilan15

Downloaded
143 GB
Uploaded
129.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank a lot

kishonz

Downloaded
374.7 GB
Uploaded
831 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks a lot

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
The Best Captain Ever | Thanks @Jimmie ;):h:

advanluk

Downloaded
853.8 GB
Uploaded
20.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Awesome @Jimmie Thank you..This is great

andleip

Banned
Downloaded
27.1 GB
Uploaded
9.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I have a A1211 MacbookPro, 2006-mid2007(x1600 gpu) I think it`s not possible update to 10.10 right? I`m running 10.8.5. Thanks

I have a A1211 MacbookPro, 2006-mid2007(x1600 gpu) I think it`s not possible update to 10.10 right? I`m running 10.8.5. Thanks
10.7.5 macos version, sorry. Thanks

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years

10.7.5 macos version, sorry. Thanks
Sorry my friend, but it is not possible to upgrade rather than 10.7.5. 2006 MBP is a powerful laptop but Apple does not support its upgrade anymore.

Siswanto

Downloaded
21.8 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Ok thx you for support

aidil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
458.3 GB
Uploaded
22.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Ok thx you for support ty ty

MRhk2010

Downloaded
72.7 GB
Uploaded
126.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your share, But......

! Y:\Downloads\macOS 10.10 Yosemite[macOS]=TeamOS=.zip: Checksum error in macOS 10.10 Yosemite[macOS]=TeamOS=.dmg. The file is corrupt
! Y:\Downloads\macOS 10.10 Yosemite[macOS]=TeamOS=.zip: The archive is corrupt

Please fix

Downloaded
89.2 GB
Uploaded
119.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hey, I know this is an old post but I was wondering, is there anything you would recommend using to make a bootable USB on Windows? Thanks.

newdestok

Downloaded
43.3 GB
Uploaded
19 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you for this sharing good day

Sha 007