Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked looking for browser(s) with built-in vpn (PC & Android)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
hi all,
I have Tor in my PC and wants to ask the real people who used and satisfied with any browser with built-in vpn (or anything to access websites / web services blocked in a country) , searched google and found various links but want to have opinion from, as mentioned, the real explorers who have explored the benefits and found it useful for them. please help, as I have to access like Telegram for Web and others which I can't...
regards

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
68 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
368 (420)
Member for 9 years
Try Opera browser

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Try Opera browser
thanks very much @Jerry_Xristos i tried but it slows down and taking time to load the pages after vpn is on in it... any settings / hacks to have running smoothly without delay in loading pages?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
thanks very much @Jerry_Xristos i tried but it slows down and taking time to load the pages after vpn is on in it... any settings / hacks to have running smoothly without delay in loading pages?
VPN is always going to be slower than a direct connection.

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
VPN is always going to be slower than a direct connection.
yeah it is... but Opera is a big name in this industry, i think that it can be tweaked to have more speed :)

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11635 (11635)
Member for 8 years
yeah it is... but Opera is a big name in this industry, i think that it can be tweaked to have more speed :)

Try Brave, it doesen't have VPN but you can find some nord vpn accounts around the net + it's fast with built in ad blocker

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
i think that it can be tweaked to have more speed :)
If that is so then there should be plenty of guides and tutorials available. Google for them. There should be no need for anyone to write the instructions again here.
Good luck. :)

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks to all and please now Close this topic.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Even tho the thread is closed, I will like to add something for @Ahmed Haroon as well as for those who will read it in the future. By nature, VPN will always be slower than a direct connection. It has nothing to do with the size of the company or server.

Think of it like this: Instead of you talking to me directly, you talk to someone to talk to me and then I answer to that someone to tell you back. As you see, there is always that delay from the man in the middle. The same happens with VPN but there are additional factors. Sometimes the ISP is slow to talk with some VPN, sometimes the VPN is slow to talk to some of the destinations you set and this can vary from location to location which is why it's hard to recommend something. What will work for me and my location/isp, won't work for everyone else.

So the real question is not slow vs fast VPN but always a slow vs a slower VPN, especially when we want to get or send many GBs.

The only real solution you have is to test all VPNs you can and see which is faster for your location/ISP

Status
Not open for further replies.