Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Listary Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Is anyone using Listary Pro? Older Program, don't think it has been updated in years. But it does the job very well. Still a lot of Youtubes out there. Besides doing searches I like to put apps in the popup menu. It can do submenu which is great as everything is neat and organized. I can also put my files in there too.

However, the commands for Listary itself are also in the menu section and I would like to put them in a submenu. Such as "currently opened folders", "recent", "commands", and "options".

Not sure if these even can be moved, so thought I would ask :)

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
Listary Pro 5.00 Build 2843

Program features:

• Instant access to frequently used folders and files.
  • Quick jump to the desired folder.
  • Powerful search for files and folders and other items.
  • Access the program from anywhere, middle mouse button, hot keys, tray icons, explorer, desktop.
  • Smart teams.
  • Excellent keyboard support.
  • Total Commander integrations, with Listary, you can use Total Commander and Total Commander's menu item directory can also be added to Listary.
  • Quick jump to the desired directory.
  • Support for various applications Explorer, Desktop, open/save dialog. File managers (Total Commander, Directory Opus, xplorer2). In utilities 7-zip, WinRAR, FileZilla.
  • Multilingual user interface.

If it work for you let us know .. :)

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Listary Pro 5.00 Build 2843

Program features:

• Instant access to frequently used folders and files.
  • Quick jump to the desired folder.
  • Powerful search for files and folders and other items.
  • Access the program from anywhere, middle mouse button, hot keys, tray icons, explorer, desktop.
  • Smart teams.
  • Excellent keyboard support.
  • Total Commander integrations, with Listary, you can use Total Commander and Total Commander's menu item directory can also be added to Listary.
  • Quick jump to the desired directory.
  • Support for various applications Explorer, Desktop, open/save dialog. File managers (Total Commander, Directory Opus, xplorer2). In utilities 7-zip, WinRAR, FileZilla.
  • Multilingual user interface.

If it work for you let us know .. :)
Just got it DL and installed, runs perfect! The free version still has a lot of features, and there is more when the program is activated (upgraded to Pro).

I still would like to put the listary commands in a submenu, in the popup menu. Don't know if this can be done. Thanks for the link, good to know it is still around after all these years.

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
Thanks For your feedback :h:. So staff can close it now...

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Well ok. If anyone knows how to get the commands into a subfolder, then that would be great. Don't think it is possible but you never know :) Thanks for your help, appreciate it. Just discovered that to indent an app executable in a submenu, you have to drag it up to the submenu icon and that will make it indent.

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You could probably close the thread now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.