Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked linux build builder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Good evening friends ,

Everyone is well ?

I apologize in advance if the request will disturb some one maybe ...

As some know in the chatbox I had to state that I might have to
pay a computer scientist 50 € to have me install Linux, on my second internal hard drive

I ask myself a question, does it perhaps exist in the TeamOS team
builders of Build Linux?

who could make me a Linux iso customize bootable at my request

because by searching on the web I thought I understood that it was possible :)

because this is the case: [ Staff Look at this please ]

Here, hoping to have an answer,

Thank you very much .

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I will answer you.

This is a basically a Windows forum. Why you wake up with these ideas. YOU need a Linux Forum or really just good old Google Forum.

Please dont think to entice members with throwing around money. I dont like it or approve.

Everything you mentioned can be found googling and watching a few videos and asking right questions.. Thats what I did.

This i have to say i close to if not completely againts our rules as they stand now.

The End

Last edited:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I joined the forum in April 2019. At that point I had NEVER built a custom OS in my life. I scoured the NET for ANY info I could find, cut and pasted info into MANY textfiles so I could have notes to look back on. It took me a solid 6 months to perfect (nowhere near perfection tho) the art "I USE" to build an OS. Point is, depending on how much effort you want to put into it, you TOO can be doing your own OS's in a few weeks/months. We dont mind helping anyone out, but we are not "Hand Holders". I personally have nothing against a person paying someone for a service which the person cant do themselves, as long as it ISNT against site RULES! You said you work in I.T. as a computer person. I feel you should learn this as part of your trade.

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
@lordofheaven
You don't need a computer scientist to install a Linux distribution on your hard drive mate. As @TheMacGyver mentioned you need to do a little research on your own, 99.99% of Linux distros are open source and documentation is second to none in terms of guides and wikis available all for free. @TheMacGyver I read his request as @lordofheaven having to pay a "CS" to install Linux outside of this forum, not offering that money to someone here, but maybe I'm wrong in which case I think it would be completely absurd. Disregard this statement Mac :p

@lordofheaven take a look here https://distrowatch.com/ and look through the distros that appeal to you. The majority will either be based on Debian, Ubuntu and or Arch Linux. Find the distro that suites you they're hundreds of different distributions, some that come loaded with software and others that literally leave you at the command line where you would have to install everything from drivers, desktop environment, partition your own disk and others that are somewhere in the middle.
My advice to you would be start with Ubuntu, burn an ISO to a flash drive make sure your second internal hard drive is clean and you have everything off there you need and give it a go yourself. The installation uses a GUI there is no command line work to be done. If you want youtube a "how to install Ubuntu" watch the 5 minute video and follow the instructions. And like I mentioned before, Linux has the most comprehensive documentation because its OPEN SOURCE so use that to your advantage.
As far as building a custom Linux ISO it would be pointless because they're so damn many that are officially supported and released aside from the fact that you can literally change anything you want after you install.
You have homework to do buddy, start reading ;)
Good luck and if you have questions about how Linux and Windows coexist on your computer then come and ask.

Last edited:

lordofheaven

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9 GB
Uploaded
492 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for answering friends and my apologies if my formulations suggest other things ...

@TheMacGyver, my apologies my request to leave a good feeling, as much to be sincere I have health concerns which cause me a lot of difficulty I would not go over it but I would have been sincere with you.

have little [clot] the subject :)

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Thanks everyone thread locked tagged complete --- @lordofheaven good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.