Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent LightBurn 1.0.01 >>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years

Lightburn is a layout, editing, and laser control software lets you ‘talks’ directly to your laser, without the use of additional software.
The program enables you to create vector shapes within the editor, arrange, edit, and even import artwork in a variety of common vector graphic and image formats
including PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT, etc. The program also provides more advanced features like offsetting, boolean operations, welding,
node editing, and more.

Lightburn is very customizable, so you can apply settings like brightness & contrast, speed, number of passes, power, cut order, dithering mode, and much more.
The program is designed to work directly with your laser without the use of additional software, so you can send the result directly to your laser cutter.
Is support most used controllers that where offer control of power through software.

Key features:

Import artwork in a variety of vector graphic and image formats
Support for PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, AI, PDF, SVG, DXF, PLT and more.
Arrange, edit, and even supoort for welding, and node editing
Powerful vector editor with offsetting and boolean operations
Adjust power, speed, number of passes, cut order, and much more.
Support for most used controllers send the result directly to laser
And so much more.

What’s new in Lightburn 1.0:

Powerful image adjustment window
Image compositing and measure tool
Added new file format support
Other bug fixes and improvements.

Read the Read-Me Supplied and see below...
Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
Copy Cracked files from Medicines to installation dir
Or just extract and launch the Portable Version
Never update and always block in your firewall

Language: Multilingual

File Size: 61.0 MB

Minimum Requirements:

Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (64-bit only – all editions)
2.0 GHz or faster processor
2 GB RAM (memory)
300 MB free hard disk space
1024 x 768 display

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    10 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 10 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    6d9a4df435d49fd2ded609198cf2729880a4156c
  • Loading…

ju5t4m3

Banned
Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
43.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
[ERROR] - Thanks for the update though it comes up with an error "This version does not have the DSP licence activated".. could you please possibly activate the DSP version.. It would be much appreciated.. Thank you

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
It installed and opened without error for me, unfortunately I do not have a laser to test further...

Be sure you copied and replaced the .exe to the install folder, then replace the desktop shortcut with the one you copied into the install folder.

ju5t4m3

Banned
Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
43.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It installed and opened without error for me, unfortunately I do not have a laser to test further...

Be sure you copied and replaced the .exe to the install folder, then replace the desktop shortcut with the one you copied into the install folder.
Thanks for taking the time in trying to assist, yes it installs fine though once you select find my device it comes up with the error that the licence needs to be upgraded to support DSP hardware..It seems the Medicines is unlocking the Gcode licence not the full DSP licence. The DSP version of LightBurn also supports all the devices supported by the GCode license, so if you have both devices, you only need the DSP license.. love how active this forum is in trying to help.. thanks

@vdogeek ; @Mirkec .. Just an update, i installed various versions to test and the only one that worked is the TEAMOS version 0.9.19 that was provided by "All credits go to The Prophet Crew Group" (possibly with false positive trojan results). It has a proper Medicines with the DSP licence, if only it was as easy as comparing the original file and this one to see what the changes were and updating it into the latest version :rofl:
Hope this helps out others needing DSP support; if you had a contact at The Prophet Crew Group and could ask them nicely to provide a update with full DSP support it would be nice :clap: Thanks again for providing such a awesome and active forum

QuadBan

Downloaded
4.1 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
This works fine for my gcode board.

ju5t4m3

Banned
Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
43.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Yeah GCODE works fine but DSP didnt. Managed to get another version that worked for DSP.. Thanks for the reply

krazeekirk

Downloaded
162.7 GB
Uploaded
7.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Yeah GCODE works fine but DSP didnt. Managed to get another version that worked for DSP.. Thanks for the reply
May I ask where to find the version that works for the DSP version? Is it version 0.9.19 , thanks in advance.

ju5t4m3

Banned
Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
43.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i don't think I'm allowed to quote other sites, so a search for version LightBurn 1.0.04 ByTESRam/TSRh should point you in the right direction :cool:

nollat

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I have abolutely no issues installing and using this version but their anti-hacking message takes over my burn every few runs, for some reason? It's not a huge deal because I can stop it when I see it going somewhere it shouldn't. It only does it at the START of SOME burns, so I have not wasted Any material. Computer I am running it on has no access to the internet.

Last edited:

nollat

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i don't think I'm allowed to quote other sites, so a search for version LightBurn 1.0.04 ByTESRam/TSRh should point you in the right direction :cool:
The one on the internet by TESRam/TSRh I am told is a bad copy that leaves the developers inscription. And I don't see any community supporting it, it's just some .exe file floating around.

ju5t4m3

Banned
Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
43.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I actually have a paid version to support the developers and have only used this version on my second PC to design when away from the machine. The only other option is to save the design as a .out file and plug it into the viewer on the machine first to see if has the anti hacking message before wasting any material. The other version i found had my virus scanner going crazy so didn't continue with it.

nollat

Downloaded
2.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I actually have a paid version to support the developers and have only used this version on my second PC to design when away from the machine. The only other option is to save the design as a .out file and plug it into the viewer on the machine first to see if has the anti hacking message before wasting any material. The other version i found had my virus scanner going crazy so didn't continue with it.
Does it really work that way? The inscription randomly takes over at the start and replaces the burn you intended. There is a version on a russian forum where they claim it's easy to remove the inscription by editing the lexactivator dll but you have to know which line to remove... I'm not sure why these guys aren't doing it. I really don't want a russian version?

FiDGeT

Downloaded
61.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you, will try it...

burgo855

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I can confirm the above works fine, prior to running installer disconnect from internet, after installation complete, don't run program, replace original with Medicines, then block inbound and outbound settings in firewall for this program. Now when you run program it says license expired(x2) but then it opens up with no issues.

I guess instead, you could also just add it to the hosts file.

NoahBK

Downloaded
4.8 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
You are the biggest chief. Thank you so much for getting this up here. I have been looking around for this forever for a friend with a laser engraver.

Pablo015

Downloaded
7.2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you for sharing Sir.