Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked KON-BOOT SOFTWARE AVAILAILITY

Status
Not open for further replies.

njoro

Downloaded
21 GB
Uploaded
9.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Where can i get kon-boot software for bypassing windows password incase i forgot.

BarryXDAOT

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
5.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 5 years
there are others software's too u can try them.. u can find some software's here in forum too.. use search button and you will find

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
On Google I suppose. Tell us if it works so we can close this request.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
We actually have it here too. Its part of sergei-strelec boot cd.
chrome_2020-08-29_03-07-58.jpg

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I'll be honest with you,
I bought Kon-Boot earlier this year.
The worst 40 bucks I ever spent. You may ask yourself, why it was the worst 40 bucks spent, so let me tell you.
The software, even the purchased version, is limited to a ONE TIME USB creation. So, if you misplace or lose your original USB drive, you can't simply make another.
The software phones home to the manufacture, tells them you are attempting to make a new USB drive, and they send you a nasty message telling you that they are going to sue you.
So, in conclusion, I AM AN IDIOT&* those guys, and anything they make. Treating your customers like sh*t, is why your software will get warez'd so hard that you won't be able to give it away.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I'll be honest with you,
I bought Kon-Boot earlier this year.
The worst 40 bucks I ever spent. You may ask yourself, why it was the worst 40 bucks spent, so let me tell you.
The software, even the purchased version, is limited to a ONE TIME USB creation. So, if you misplace or lose your original USB drive, you can't simply make another.
The software phones home to the manufacture, tells them you are attempting to make a new USB drive, and they send you a nasty message telling you that they are going to sue you.
So, in conclusion, I AM AN IDIOT&* those guys, and anything they make. Treating your customers like sh*t, is why your software will get warez'd so hard that you won't be able to give it away.

I liked your answer so much that I will let you in on a little secret. Kon-Boot is 110% useless and what it does, you can do it on your own and I will tell you how so you can shame them even more in other sites you may be visiting.

What the program does is simply replacing the sethc.exe with the cmd.exe Sethc is the sticky keys program that gets executed when one presses shift 5 times. You can try it on your own system. Rename sethc.exe to sethc1.exe, and make a copy of cmd.exe and rename it to sethc.exe and press shift x5.

Now if you want to do it on an already locked PC, get any bootable windows media, start booting from USB, and when asked for language press shift + f10 and it will open a command prompt.
type
copy c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe c:\ (to make a copy of sethc)
and
copy /y c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe (replace sethc with cmd).
After that, cancel windows setup, restart, and at the login screen press shift 5 times. Type net user Administrator 12345 where the Administrator is the account name and 12345 will be the new password and... you are set.

Of course, as the good hacker you are, you will replace the cmd with the original sethc so you won't leave any traces unless you plan to re-enter using that method.

You can now cancel the credit card order and tell them to go beeeeep themselves ...

Last edited:

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years