Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct KMS/2038 & Digital & Online Activation Suite version 8.7 -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus

Review
This tool includes four different activation methods (KMS Inject activation, Digital activation, KMS 2038 activation, and Online KMS activation). There is also a script for convert VOLUME versions from the RETAIL version for Office 2016 and 2019 products.

Digital and Online KMS activations methods require an internet connection. If using this tool, remove any other KMS solutions and temporary turn off AV security protection.

NOTE: Some security programs will report infected files, that is false-positive due to KMS emulating. Windivert and Digital Activation methods are virus-free.

$OEM$ Activation About:
Three methods are (Inject, Digital, and KMS38) also $OEM$ activation support.
To reactivate the system during installation, copy the $OEM$ folder to the "sources" folder in the installation media (iso/USB).
$OEM$ activation method also enable the KMS task scheduling system during installation. (digital and KMS2038 activation method except)

Activation Method Support Products Activation Period
Digital License - Windows 10 - Permanent
KMS38 License - Windows 10/Server - Until 2038 years
KMS License - Windows 7 (VL) 8/8.1/10/Server/Office - 180-day license (KMS Task Scheduling is required for a perpetual license)
Online KMS License - Windows 7 (VL) 8/8.1/10/Server/Office - 180-day license (KMS Task Scheduling is required for a perpetual license, this option does not exist in the script)

It is the only KMS application that hosts all methods and receives the least warning by security programs.

What is new in version 8.7 (Released on April 20, 2020):
  • KMS Suite script file is configured to work with "Trusted Installer" rights;
  • The files extracted to the Temp folder were extracted to a folder with a random name, so that the KMS Suite script file can be opened multiple times at the same time if needed.

What is new in version 8.6 (Released on April 12, 2020):
  • The KMS Suite cmd screen has been adjusted to open in the desktop center when it is opened;
  • Inject method, KMS.dll files were re-encoded and Trend Micro's false virus warning was removed. As of now, dll files look clean in virustotal.

What is new in version 8.5 (Released on April 09, 2020):
  • The Inject method does not need an internet connection, but some computers internet error in the activation process. This issue has been fixed.

What is new in version 8.4 (Released on April 08, 2020):
  • Fixed issue where VOLUME license certificates for Office products on RETAIL and OEM Windows 7 cannot be installed automatically.

What is new in version 8.3 (Released on April 07, 2020):
  • Automatic installation of VOLUME license certificates has been developed for KMS Online and KMS Inject methods;
  • Fixed some bugs in activating Office products in RETAIL and OEM Windows 7.

What is new in version 8.2 (Released on November 23, 2019):
  • If RETAIL Office is installed on a user computer, VOLUME license certificates will be installed automatically on activation process.

What is new in version 8.1 (Released on November 22, 2019):
  • "Trusted Installer" rights that prevent unattended parameters from running in all CMD script files have been removed;
  • All files and folders required for the KMS Suite menu are compressed in the TXT format.

What is new in version 8.0 (Released on October 22, 2019):
  • "1 was unexpected at this time" error fixed in the Inject method.

What is new in version 7.9 (Released on October 21, 2019):
  • In all methods, CMD script files are configured to work with "Trusted Installer" rights;
  • Cosmetic changes were made to CMD script files in all methods.

What is new in version 7.8 (Released on October 01, 2019):
  • In the Inject method, Windows and Office activation could not be performed separately. This bug has been fixed;
  • $OEM$ activation did not work in the English Inject method. This bug has been fixed.

What is new in version 7.7 (Released on September 17, 2019):
  • Windows 10 Pro version of the Digital method does not perform activation issue has been completely resolved;
  • Added control and change codes to ensure that the required Windows services are working properly during the activation process for the Digital and KMS 2038 methods;
  • Codes have been rearranged in order to activate Windows and Office products separately in Inject method;
  • Activation query codes overhauled;
  • Some improvements have been made to cmd scripts in all methods.

What is new in version 7.6 (Released on August 31, 2019):
  • Added Digital activation support for IoEnterprise;
  • Some improvements have been made to cmd scripts in all methods.

What is new in version 7.5 (Released on May 25, 2019):
  • Windows SKU ID and Application ID rearming commands added for the KMS38 method. Thus, the KMS38 method has become most stable;
  • Activation status control codes are rewritten. All bugs are fixed. (thanks abbodi1406).

What is new in version 7.4 (Released on May 22, 2019):
  • KMS38 method is LTSB/C and other Windows versions did not perform the activation process, this bug has been fixed.

What is new in version 7.3 (Released on May 19, 2019):
  • Activation status check option improved;
  • User can now check the activation status of all Office products installed on the machine. (In previous releases, only the activation status of an Office product was displaying).

What is new in version 7.2 (Released on May 14, 2019):
  • The slc.dll file required for digital and KMS 2038 method is organized as a single file for retail (digital) and volume (KMS 2038) versions.

What is new in version 7.1 (Released on May 14, 2019):
  • Improved unattended parameter for $OEM$ activation in KMS Inject and Digital methods;
  • Improved triggering of automatic activation parameter in task scheduling option in the KMSInject method.

What is new in version 7.0 (Released on May 01, 2019):
  • In KMS Inject and Online KMS methods, if the KMS client product key is not installed in the Windows and Office version, the application is only installing the product key, not activating. This bug has been fixed.

System supports:
OS: Microsoft Windows® 7 (VL), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10;
Windows® Server 2008 R2/Windows® 2012/Windows® 2012 R2/Windows® 2016/Windows® 2019;
Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 (VL);

Unsupported Microsoft products:
Office Retail (Volume License certificates supported if installed);
Windows 7 (Starter, HomeBasic, HomePremium, Ultimate);
Windows 10 (Cloud S, Professional Single Language);
Windows Server (Server Foundation, Storage Server, Home Server 2011).

Install notes:
1. Run the cmd file and follow the instructions;
2. For more info kindly read "Readme.txt" file;
3. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to mephistooo2 who made and shared the activator with us!

File: KMS_Suite.v8.7.EN.cmd
00/58
MD5: 6D0CA6A712DFEC447948BBBBD60B2528
SHA1: 85591F05396DDCC0FF9C258BB6BCB1D324FC5ED3
SHA256: 475EA6D8FC0DBFA6BD1CD03CBE3A37F89D69A36B40FAF02BD0E8D0E82377AED6

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version 8.7 (Size: 612.61 KB):

light59

Downloaded
7.1 GB
Uploaded
13.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Mirkec and mephistooo2 = two of the best! -
Big thanks again for you invaluable contribution.

lelouch1221

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
I'm just new here, was looking for windows 10 pro activator since I brought a good HDD and saw the awesome logo made by here. Sadly I need to reinstall windows since I couldn't go through to bsod, may I know if I could use this activator to my new reinstalled windows badly need help :(

spiky3mike

Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
215.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I'm just new here, was looking for windows 10 pro activator since I brought a good HDD and saw the awesome logo made by here. Sadly I need to reinstall windows since I couldn't go through to bsod, may I know if I could use this activator to my new reinstalled windows badly need help :(
Hi mate, yes this will activate your Windows 10 fine.

zero_chan

Verified Member
Downloaded
31.6 GB
Uploaded
3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Thanks very much for sharing the latest updates of this apps, it's very usefull :h: