Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold Premium 14.2 Build 358_TeamOS♔

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
WhatsUp-Gold-Premium-14.2-Build-358.png

PdgAEo.png

Is the world's leading network management software with over 70,000 managed networks worldwide. Provides you with an automated survey of all devices and network mapping, allows you to monitor the network in real time, has advanced notification, notification and reporting functions.

Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold gives you 360 (or even more!) Visibility, efficient control mechanism, full control.

Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold allows you to view and map all networked devices in minutes, using wizards to scan routers, servers, switches, printers and other network devices.

All network information is stored in a relational database for fast and flexible device management and reporting. Using Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI), WhatsUp Gold allows you to proactively monitor network devices, services and systems (including disks, CPU, memory and channel / system usage, Windows and syslog events, and more).

Ipswitch WhatsUp Gold comes with pre-configured device and application monitors and new monitors can be easily installed and configured. A passive monitor displays system status and records data for historical analysis, while active monitors provide additional functionality to trigger events or actions when an event occurs. Notifications can be sent via text messages, to a cell phone, via an audio signal, etc.

Intuitive Windows and web consoles allow users to visualize their networks, analyze trends, and quickly learn about potential problems. WhatsUp Gold operational views, spreadsheets, and graphs make it easy to validate problems and provide access to over 150 reports across all devices, interfaces and activity related to application activity.

The built-in unique architecture of WhatsUp Gold allows you to scale the entire system depending on the size of the enterprise. The functionality can be easily increased. You can add NetFlow and VoIP Monitor plugins as your network grows and its complexity increases.

PdgzUr.png

Ipswitch-WhatsUp-Gold-Premium-14.2-Build-358.....png
Ipswitch-WhatsUp-Gold-Premium-14.2-Build-358..........png
Ipswitch-WhatsUp-Gold-Premium-14.2-Build-358..............png

Pdg2Gj.png

● 32-bit and 64-bit support for the following OS versions: Windows 7, Windows Vista Ultimate (SP2 recommended), Windows Vista Business (SP2 recommended), Windows XP Professional SP3, Windows Server 2003 SP2 (or later), Windows Server 2008 SP2, or Windows Server 2008 R2
● 32-bit and 64-bit support for the following virtual server environments: VMWare ESXi 3.0 or later and Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008

Important: If WhatsUp Gold is hosted on VMWare ESXi or Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008, to avoid licensing costs, make sure you set a static MAC address for the virtual machine that is running WhatsUp Gold.
● Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition (included), SQL Server 2005 Standard or Enterprise Edition, or Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Standard or Enterprise Edition (optional)

Important: WhatsUp Gold does not support non-English versions of Microsoft® SQL Server® 2005 or Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
● IIS 6, IIS 7, or Ipswitch Web Server
● WhatsUp Gold Web interface, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, or Firefox 3.0
● WhatsUp Gold Mobile interface, Mobile Safari 2.2, Microsoft Internet Explorer Mobile 6.1, or Opera Mini 4.2
● Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 (required), Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 included in the installation

Important: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is not compatible with Windows SharePoint Services 2.0. If you are running SharePoint Services 2.0, you should not upgrade or install WhatsUp Gold. WhatsUp Gold requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and will automatically install this package if it is not present on your existing system. For more information on this, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base article.
● Microsoft Windows Scripting Host v5.7 (or later)

PdgK9H.png

Use our Medicines

PdgOfV.png

VirusTotal >>

PdggjK.png

File Size : 385 MB (403,921,737 bytes)

Download :

Last edited:

Wukong

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
8.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Well done. Very nice. Thanks for posting

justejohn

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
0 bytes
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Edit : THANKS FOR THIS SHARING A COMPLETE TOOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
mERCI POUR CE PARTAGE UN OUTIL COMPLET
you are welcome sir, but please use only English here . Thanks:)

pratap

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
299.6 GB
Uploaded
230.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thank you so much +i really

silvercross

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Sirs, i need help.

I´m install a software, close the applications and stop the services. I´m patched de file and generate the license file. The problem is... When i select the license file, the software say "This file is not Whatsup gold 14.3 license file". Any help ?

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
Sirs, i need help.

I´m install a software, close the applications and stop the services. I´m patched de file and generate the license file. The problem is... When i select the license file, the software say "This file is not Whatsup gold 14.3 license file". Any help ?
I will be back to you soon . Just give me some time for sort out the problem. :nod:

silvercross

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you my friend. The correct message is "license.txt is not a valid license file for whatsup gold v14.2 build 358"

Downloaded
22.8 GB
Uploaded
73.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks Bro! It took me more time explaining the "Ahead of the game" to my friend than installing this software. :rofl::h::rock:

grsaridhtc

Downloaded
37.6 GB
Uploaded
21.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hi! Where is the download link?
Thanks