Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked iphone 5c apple id removal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffrey081792

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
hello good day brothers. i have a problem regarding on my iphone 5c i forgot already my apple id because this unit was stock for 4 years i want to give it to my cousin.. is there a software that can remove apple id ?

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
There are a few tools had you searched... ... Keep in mind that this is a Windows forurm, so if you do not find anything that works, I suggest that you look for an Iphone/Apple forum to ask in ;) Good Luck!

Riggzo

Downloaded
66.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I had a problem like this with my iphone 6 recently. I tried the tools here but none seemed to work. Search for 4meKey on 1337x.to and use that. I was able to bypass activation lock and use the phone fine again after many years. As long as its on iOS 14 or below it should work.

Proteus

acta non verba
āš”OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
XDA Developers is where I would begin. They specialize in ALL things cell/tablet.

Code:
https://www.xda-developers.com/

Riggzo

Downloaded
66.5 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
XDA Developers is where I would begin. They specialize in ALL things cell/tablet.

Code:
https://www.xda-developers.com/
Oooh good call! I didnt know they did apple stuff, I thought it was just android.

SydneyM

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
51.7 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I had a problem like this with my iphone 6 recently. I tried the tools here but none seemed to work. Search for 4meKey on 1337x.to and use that. I was able to bypass activation lock and use the phone fine again after many years. As long as its on iOS 14 or below it should work.
Agree. It's got to be iOS 14 or lower. Aiseesoft iPhone unlocker is another good tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.