Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

iPhone 13 Pro Blacklisted But...

Trey Parker

Downloaded
343.3 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
So, I;ve been dabbling in mobile repairing for over 10 years now. I recently ordered a few RSims. (Google it) Well, one day I was given an iPhone 13 Pro but it was blacklisted through ATT. I dropped in my RSim, after giving it a few tries, a secret memu popped up. THat was cool and all but I didn't have an active sim card to test it out. So I only used it with my drone. (Apple devices are much better than Android in this situation)
Jump till about two weeks ago, I switched from Boost Infinite (was part of the trial dealio) Hated it due to they all of a sudden capped my data at 30 (supposed to be unlimited) 5 gigs of hotspot (again, unlimited) So I went under my mothers business plan through ATT with the Samsung S24 Plus.

Anyways, I releized I now have an active ATT sim to test out on the blacklisted iPhone 13 Pro. I drop in my new sim into it, made a call and texted once. I was amazed! But! as fast as the amazment came, it was taken from me. I took my ATT Sim and put it back into my Google Pixel 6 Pro... nothing. No service etc. Rebooted it etc than I get a message saying my sim is locked due to (I forgot how they worded it) anyways, my new day old sim was now locked. Went into ATT to get a new one etc.

One day recently, I was spacing out and my eyes caught the iPhone 13 and strangly my Boost sim was sitting on it. SO I figured why not try it? Without the RSim even and see what it does. So I dropped in the activated Boost Infinite sim into the iPhone 13 Pro without RSim. A few seconds go by than all of a sudden, Boost shows up in the corner and It shows signal bars.

That isn't supposed to happen. It's carrier locked to ATT AND blacklisted so, I should not have service on this phone, specially through another carrier due to sim locked. It's been about a week now and I have not shut off the iPhone 13 Pro, I use it to stream music on the go. I have made calls and people have called me, same with texting. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?

Qm5pfM.jpeg

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Are there no Apple forums that might help you out better than a Windows forum? Just putting it out there, good luck otherwise ;)

Last edited:

Trey Parker

Downloaded
343.3 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Are there no Apple forums that might help you out better than a Windows forum? Just putting it out there, good luck otherwise ;)
I'm not part of to many forums anymore. This one and another one I frequent. Just thought someone had the same issue/resolved thing as me.

Specially since this forum posts a lot of unlocking programs for iPhone and Android.

Anyways, back to Forza

Proteus

acta non verba
āš”OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
XDA Developers. Best on the planet (phones/tablets/etc...) . I got out of it after Galaxy S5. But they can prolly assist in any questions.

InaccurateFool

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
219.8 GB
Uploaded
4.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
it's because boost mobile is an mvno and uses att and tmobile networks to provide service

Trey Parker

Downloaded
343.3 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
it's because boost mobile is an mvno and uses att and tmobile networks to provide service
I've studied MVNOs. Boost is owned by Dish which, correct uses ATT and T-Mobile. But Even though. The phone is blacklisted. It should not be able to receive or make calls or text.