Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct IObit Uninstaller Pro 9.1.0.11 Full

DooDoon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.6 GB
Uploaded
510.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Nice share :)
I think this should be in the Utility Tools section and not in the Web Tools section. All the other versions of this software are in utility tools . If I'm wrong or right someone delete my comment :p:rofl: after all the things clear up. Anyway you are doing an amazing job.

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
can u share us a study or stat. or something to improve your point of view ? I personally will shift ..
Hi Alaadinnawi ! I would normally share the review links but don't want to catch a beating from the mods, God bless 'em! :angel: The good news is I didn't do any fancy google: I just typed in review and added the suspect names. I'd bet you'd get similar info in seconds :) I've used Revo for years and one great feature is its ability to produce a webpage which links to every single file or registry change that occurred during any monitored installation.

BUT CAREFUL AND WARNING when using uninstallers!!! Just yesterday, while Revo was monitoring the installation of a web browser app I was testing (on a Win10 PC) my password manager just happened to write to its MAIN PASSWORD DATABASE. Revo SAW THIS and recorded it into its log of the web browser installation.

When I went to UNINSTALL THE BROWSER, I was just about to hit the DELETE EVERY LOGGED FILE and REGISTRY CHANGE when I just happened to notice the path name of MY MAIN PASSWORD DATABASE in the list. Normally I don't have to inspect too much when uninstalling, but this time I NEARLY LOST EVERYTHING, even the startup code for my Lear-Jet. And I do not want my friends here to suffer that kind of loss. I'm sure we all know what it's like to lose a jet or one of our summer homes on the French Riviera.

I know, I know. Recent backups might save the day. But sometimes the intruder breaks in just as your sleeping pills kick in. We call this life. But one Day, I suspect the first minute of REAL LIFE will make all our present troubles as waters gone by.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR GIFTS Alaadinnawi! Merry Christmas and may your New Year be blessed! †††

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
You talk about the 3 best and well known uninstallers maybe there are more so it is your choice which one to use. I would not compare other programs in an other programs' thread. Just say something good for this thread or nothing. This is my opinion.
Yes I absolutely agree with you Jimmycollaros, when I'm feeling nostalgic about formerly living in a police state where critical analysis was banned and only praise was permitted. I miss those days because life is so much simpler when others feel emboldened to prescribe and limit the speech modes of others. :angel:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,266.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 7 years
I think this thread will be the third world war....

Last edited: