Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct IObit Driver Booster Pro 9.1.0.156 (Repack & Portable)

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.2 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
try this link ,it can solve the problem
Thanks. The problem is since Windows won't boot, there is no way to fix. I had to reinstall Windows and not use iobit to update drivers for now.

tmrevenge123

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
272.3 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks. The problem is since Windows won't boot, there is no way to fix. I had to reinstall Windows and not use iobit to update drivers for now.
try driver solution,snappy driver or else if you want

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Running this, after updating drivers on Dell laptop, when reboot caused the famous BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
I always recommend that you get all the latest drivers for your motherboard or laptop from the manufacturer's site.
Also get all the latest drivers for other things like your graphics card and printer from the manufacturers' sites.

No driver update app is going to get it right every time so always use its backup option before letting it make changes to your system.

If you insist on using an app like Driver Booster then you should look carefully at the driver options that it presents to you.
If they are obviously older than the drivers you already have then don't use them.
If you are not sure that you are being shown the right drivers for your hardware then don't use them.

The app is just a tool to help you; you are the one with a brain.

dR-mR

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
161.5 GB
Uploaded
852.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for sharing this app

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.2 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
try driver solution,snappy driver or else if you want
Ok, will check them. Thanks.

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.2 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I always recommend that you get all the latest drivers for your motherboard or laptop from the manufacturer's site.
Also get all the latest drivers for other things like your graphics card and printer from the manufacturers' sites.

No driver update app is going to get it right every time so always use its backup option before letting it make changes to your system.

If you insist on using an app like Driver Booster then you should look carefully at the driver options that it presents to you.
If they are obviously older than the drivers you already have then don't use them.
If you are not sure that you are being shown the right drivers for your hardware then don't use them.

The app is just a tool to help you; you are the one with a brain.
Thanks for the advices! I only tried this tool, and it's the first time of such BSOD thing. But since it BSOD, there is no way to use the backup the tool saved. And usually the tool only replace an old driver. Obviously, that's the easiest way for the tool to determine if the dirver should be updated.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the advices! I only tried this tool, and it's the first time of such BSOD thing. But since it BSOD, there is no way to use the backup the tool saved. And usually the tool only replace an old driver. Obviously, that's the easiest way for the tool to determine if the dirver should be updated.
You could have tried booting in safe mode, which doesn't load all the drivers.
I'm not sure if that's always possible with a BSOD. I suppose it depends on which driver is causing the problem and at what part of the boot process.

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.2 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
You could have tried booting in safe mode, which doesn't load all the drivers.
I'm not sure if that's always possible with a BSOD. I suppose it depends on which driver is causing the problem and at what part of the boot process.
To boot in save mode seems not easy in Win11? I have to get in BIOS and reinstall Windows. Otherwise, BSOD.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
To boot in save mode seems not easy in Win11? I have to get in BIOS and reinstall Windows. Otherwise, BSOD.
Safe booting W11 is a pain which is why I always keep a recovery disk to hand so that, if I ever found myself in your position, I would have a way to boot.

panomax

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
113.2 GB
Uploaded
474.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Safe booting W11 is a pain which is why I always keep a recovery disk to hand so that, if I ever found myself in your position, I would have a way to boot.
Yes, I just want a small WPE (not those with size over several G) which can boot and fix failing windows partitions or drivers. Do you have recommendation?

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Yes, I just want a small WPE (not those with size over several G) which can boot and fix failing windows partitions or drivers. Do you have recommendation?
This is the official Microsoft way to create a recovery drive
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-recovery-drive-abb4691b-5324-6d4a-8766-73fab304c246

avrmos

Downloaded
37.5 GB
Uploaded
422.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
ty for the new version ! god bless you

Djamalou