Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Intuit TurboTax Home and Business v2019.41.12.202 - updates 2020 US version

holo109

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Why don't you follow the instructions and modify the file yourself. It's easy and you'll never have wait for anyone to modify the file when your TT takes an update.
This was regarding the direct download link that was not loading earlier and not the modified file!!!

beleami

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
-
2019 Turbotax Home & Business R20 installed with version (1) key and works fine but is asking to update to the latest version before running the federal review. When I do that the program updates but will no longer work with version (1 ) or version (2) key.

I can reinstall R20 and activate with either key but it still requires me to update before running the federal review. I have not herd of or found an H&B update beyond R20. Any help you can give would be appreciated.
You need the .dll for the r21 update. You can create it yourself with the instructions.

I'm experiencing the same thing as beleami... after paying for the state returns and hitting "Transmit returns" it says there is an updated version and wants me to check for updates before I am able to submit.

HELLO! I finally figured it out, here's a link to resolve the issue. It seems the NY forms is giving the issue. If you just select to file the Federal it will go through. Here's a link to resolving this issue altogether. It worked for me!

Code:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/re-stuck-in-update-loop/01/1128580
Check the comment that requires to download the TTStateCleanup.zip file

Last edited by a moderator:

yul711

Downloaded
152.6 GB
Uploaded
2.4 TB
Ratio
You need the .dll for the r21 update. You can create it yourself with the instructions.
Using method 2 instructions, I modified the .dll file from TT Premier R21 version and successfully e-filed several federal/multi-state returns. Used manual R21 update and online state updates before modifying .dll file. After TT re-opening with modified .dll file "activated" software completed e-filing.

jimjoe123

Downloaded
1.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
to: juanamm:
I want to THANKS YOU and THANK YOU for Turbo Tax 2019 program.
I am a Newbie, just registered to this forum. I found 2019 Turbo Tax.
your instructions were 10000% PERFECT. Do not think, just read and follow.... WOW
I have NEVER seen such clear and precise instructions. Every single step was detailed crystal and correct.

Only mistake (I made it, not juanamm's fault) I made was not doing this. "run dnSpy.exe as administrator! (If you don't, it will not work)"
I carelessly "open" without "administrator" option per instruction. So nothing happened. So I restarted computer, then open as administrator.
Then PERFECT. it worked.

BTW I have NEVER seen codes lines before..well I seen them but never messed with it until today. So I was little scared. But your clear instructions made my life so easy today.

Again, THANKS YOU and THANK YOU. Keep up the good work.
And YES, I just finished filing 2019 tax. e-filed. DONE.

juangueyn

Downloaded
21.4 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Thank you juanamm. It worked for me when following your posted update instructions.

juanamm

Unstable mobile internet connection..
Downloaded
366.2 MB
Uploaded
83.5 GB
Ratio

THREAD EDITED:

Direct download link for TT PERSONAL EDITIONS (Home & Business, Premier, Deluxe) updater to R21 - last updated ‎March 17, 2020 10:24 AM:
NOTE: Use new dll patch for TT updates R21.

Somps

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
34.7 GB
Ratio
Thank you. It said the DLL file was unavailable at the moment but to come back later so I will try again later. Thank you.

I got the DLL now! Thanks!

juanamm

Downloaded
366.2 MB
Uploaded
83.5 GB
Ratio
THREAD EDITED:

Direct download link for TT PERSONAL EDITIONS (Home & Business, Premier, Deluxe) updater to R22 - last updated ‎March 23, 2020 9:19 AM:
NOTE: R22 update is only a federal forms update and NOT a program update. Current dll patch for TT updates R21 works with no issues.

gruuvmunky

Downloaded
1,016.7 MB
Uploaded
6.7 GB
Ratio
it still wants to update after the R22 update. So I let it and tried the latest DLL but turbotax won't open. Going to try a couple things on a seperate computer...

zfilez

Downloaded
20.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Do you think dnSpy-net472 would work on the newest Quicken Home & Business?
If so, how would you know what DLL needs to be altered?
Thanks for any assistance.

juanamm

Downloaded
366.2 MB
Uploaded
83.5 GB
Ratio
Do you think dnSpy-net472 would work on the newest Quicken Home & Business?
If so, how would you know what DLL needs to be altered?
Thanks for any assistance.
This thread is only for the original versions of Intuit Turbo Tax.
I have no idea about Quicken, Google it.

Fluffy7

Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
429.5 GB
Ratio
-
regarding the update files, are you supposed to install each one, one after the other, or just the most recent?
thanks, im hoping to try this as soon as possible

juanamm

Downloaded
366.2 MB
Uploaded
83.5 GB
Ratio
regarding the update files, are you supposed to install each one, one after the other, or just the most recent?
As the installation instructions indicate, you should always install the latest update (not one by one).
Follow all the steps and the advice that users have provided throughout this thread and it will work for you. :)

Fluffy7

Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
429.5 GB
Ratio
-
As the installation instructions indicate, you should always install the latest update (not one by one).
Follow all the steps and the advice that users have provided throughout this thread and it will work for you. :)
appreciate the response
im hoping to get this working this weekend and will report any errors or success:call:

Nytron

Downloaded
362 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
State doesn't work with Method 2. Says "Getting your state", and then "Your software is up to date", but it won't let me proceed to state.

juanamm

Downloaded
366.2 MB
Uploaded
83.5 GB
Ratio
State doesn't work with Method 2. Says "Getting your state", and then "Your software is up to date", but it won't let me proceed to state.
2 more updates have already been released, R23 and R23.1, I have edited the thread and uploaded the last update with the new medicine.
As you see, Intuit is continuously releasing updates to break the medicine, it is not easy to keep the program working.
Remember to follow all the steps for the new installation, read the advice provided by users throughout the thread and it will work for you. :)

Nytron

Downloaded
362 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
2 more updates have already been released, R23 and R23.1, I have edited the thread and uploaded the last update with the new medicine.
As you see, Intuit is continuously releasing updates to break the medicine, it is not easy to keep the program working.
Remember to follow all the steps for the new installation, read the advice provided by users throughout the thread and it will work for you. :)
I thought overwritting DLL isn't necessary with Method 2?

Bingo, figured out a solution for state not working as discussed two posts above. Turns out this is an issue even for people that purchased TurboTax physical copy. Note that I had to select "Personal" checkbox in that utility program, NOT "Business" (Even though I have Home & Business version).

Last edited by a moderator: