Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Intuit TurboTax Business v2019.41.14.207 - NEW 2020 US version

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanamm

Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
104.8 GB
Ratio

Intuit TurboTax Business v2019.41.14.207 - NEW 2020 US version | 292MB/306.93 MB

Software Full Name: Intuit TurboTax Business 2019
File Name: Intuit_TurboTax_Business_v2019.41.14.207.rar
Full Setup Size: 306.93 MB
Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
Latest Version Release Added On: Jun 08, 2020
Version Type:
US version
Developers: Intuit

Features of Intuit TurboTax Business 2019

Handle tax and accounting of your business.
Simple and easy to use.
Set rules and options.
Extract detailed and separate reports.
Supports export with printing format.
Alerts users to remind them for tax or instalment payment.

Operating System: Windows 8/8.1/10.
Memory (RAM): 2 GB or more recommended.
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB for TurboTax (plus up to 4.5 GB for Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 if not already installed).
Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.

INTRUCTIONS (Read carefully, do not hurry!)

Disable internet (important!)

If You are using the Old version Please Uninstall it With IObit or Revo Uninstaller Pro

2. Install "Setup - Business".

3. No launch program (important!)

Install "Update2020".

5. No launch program (important!)

Copy and replace the provided DLL to the folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Business 2019\32bit

7. Don't go online. Don't update online to a higher version patch will be out if you do so.

8. Click Cancel to update notice at launch (important!).

9. Click Updater Preference, Choose I don't have internet and prefer to use manual update. You won't have update notice after you set it up.

TIPs:
A)
Install offline!
B)
First run only OFFLINE!
C)Disable automatic updates (step 9) to use the online program!
D) If not deactivated automatic updates use only OFFLINE!
E) DO NOT automatic update (update manually)!
F) REAPPLY PATCH after update!

REAPPLY PATCH AFTER MANUALLY UPDATE! (NOTE for all TT versions)
Every time you install an update, reapply patch!, you must copy the patch DLL to the C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\**VERSION INSTALLED**\ 32bit directory.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: This version includes the latest update of the Intuit at January 31, 2020 9:19 AM.

Code:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-business-software/00/25794
The DLL works until the current version R15.

TurboTax Business does not handle the preparation and filing of personal returns. You would need TurboTax Home & Business or any other version of TurboTax, in order to prepare and file your individual tax return Form 1040.

TurboTax doesn't offer free state efiling. You need to pay for state efiling or e-mai l it.
Business version does not include free download state.

How to download a state and fill out tax forms (tutorial shared by @logiXCorona)

For anyone having problems here is how I was able to push my e-file and I will go through my whole process. You may only need the last few steps. Read on;

1. Download and Install Home and Business Turbo Tax (Business version does not include free download state)
2. Process update and patch (DLL)
3. Once you are ready to download state file, connect to Internet and download state. It may also want to update TurboTax. Let it.
4. Go into the turbo tax folder and copy the Forms folder once it has download it and paste it on your Desktop or somewhere.
5. While you are on the internet, go here and download the manual Turbotax update to .207
Code:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-deluxe-premier-home-business/00/26041
6. Head over to TT Business page and download the Business Turbotax, just the DLL if you can. I downloaded the whole thing.
Code:
https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.php?threads/intuit-turbotax-business-v2019-41-14-207-new-2020-us-version.118984/
7. Disconnect again from the internet and apply the manual update.
8. Copy the Forms folder from your desktop into the TurboTax Folder and replace it
9. Go into the TT Business download and copy the DLL into your 32bit folder in TurboTax
10. Proceed with filing. At the very end, its going to ask you to update Federal forms and connect to the internet. It will update and it will proceed to finalize and submit your return.

Here all the latest DLL patches created will be published.

If you have made an update and the included DLL patch does not work.
Try the latest version published here.

PATCH DLL R14 - January 22, 2020

PATCH DLL R18 - February 20, 2020

PATCH DLL R20 vers 1- March 06, 2020

If it doesn't work with version 1, try version 2
PATCH DLL R20 vers 2 - March 06, 2020

PATCH DLL R24 - April 01, 2020

PATCH DLL R25 - April 09, 2020

PATCH DLL R33.1 - Jun 08, 2020

Here all the latest manually updates will be published.

1. Close TurboTax and all other programs
2. Download updater
3. Save the update file to your Windows desktop.
4. Double-click the update file w_perrelsuperpatch... on your desktop to install the manual update.
5. Close Turbo Tax and reapply DLL patch.

Direct download link for TT BUSINESS updater to R16 - last updated ‎February 10, 2020 12:49 PM:

Direct download link for TT BUSINESS updater to R17 - last updated ‎February 14, 2020 1:25 PM:

Direct download link for TT BUSINESS updater to R19 - last updated ‎February 25, 2020 3:41 PM:
NOTE: R19 update is only a federal forms update and NOT a program update. Current dll patch for TT updates R18 works with no issues.

Direct download link for TT BUSINESS updater to R20 - last updated ‎March 06, 2020 2:10 PM:
NOTE: Waiting for new medicine .... Current dll patch for TT updates R18 NO works.

Direct download link for TT BUSINESS updater to R24 - last updated ‎April 06, 2020 5:50 AM:
NOTE: Use dll patch for TT updates R24.

Direct download link for TT BUSINESS updater to R27 - last updated ‎April 23, 2020 9:18 AM:
NOTE: Use dll patch for TT updates R24 or .

Direct download link for TT BUSINESS updater to R28 - last updated ‎May 04, 2020 2:48 PM:
NOTE: Use dll patch for TT updates R25

Direct download link for TT BUSINESS updater to R33.1 - last updated Jun 08, 2020 10:48 AM:
NOTE: Use dll patch for TT updates R33.1

Scanned with Avast Premium Security 2020 - 100% virus or malware free

If you download it, seed it

• Created With:
    uTorrent/3.5.5
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    9 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 9 Peers
    Last Announced
  • Loading…

jm96792003

Downloaded
292.7 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
do you anticipate having version 2019.41.14.207 of home and business?

never mind. just realized i can use the dll from this one for the other versions, too.

NotNotPat

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
do you anticipate having version 2019.41.14.207 of home and business?

never mind. just realized i can use the dll from this one for the other versions, too.
How did you get the update 2019.41.14.207?

gushue33

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Downloaded successful but got error when opened the file. "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged." Have tried again but got the same error. Anyone?

Mr. Spacely

Administrator
Downloaded
148.8 GB
Uploaded
19.6 TB
Ratio
Downloaded successful but got error when opened the file. "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged." Have tried again but got the same error. Anyone?
Make sure you have updated Winrar, or whatever you are using to unzip.

gushue33

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Make sure you have updated Winrar, or whatever you are using to unzip.
Downloaded Winrar 5.90 beta 1 and was able to open the file. But just realize that this TT is Business only, not Home & Business. Thanks anyway.

juanamm

Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
104.8 GB
Ratio
awe no seeders, dead already. Regardless thanx you for the update.
I just connected and currently has 15 seeds.

@juanamm What gives here? Not seeding...... :(
Yesterday before leaving, there were 3 seeds.

hello gorgeous seeding as we speak :)
---------
@juanamm must off forgot to seed this lol
The 3 seeds I left at last germinated :rock:

...just realized i can use the dll from this one for the other versions, too.
Yes, this is the last DLL, it is used for almost all versions.

...But just realize that this TT is Business only, not Home & Business. Thanks anyway.
The title clearly indicates.

Anyway you can download the Home & Business version v2019.41.12.202 here: https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.p...2019-41-12-202-update-2020-us-version.118881/
Do the manual update and reapply the DLL.
Try to see if this works for you. :)

gushue33

Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
I just connected and currently has 15 seeds.

Yesterday before leaving, there were 3 seeds.

The 3 seeds I left at last germinated :rock:

Yes, this is the last DLL, it is used for almost all versions.

The title clearly indicates.

Anyway you can download the Home & Business version v2019.41.12.202 here: https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.p...2019-41-12-202-update-2020-us-version.118881/
Do the manual update and reapply the DLL.
Try to see if this works for you. :)

Installed successfully. However, this version is not ready for filing. Both File by Mail and E-file say "Ready Soon". Hope to get a newer version. Thank you.

juanamm

Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
104.8 GB
Ratio
Installed successfully. However, this version is not ready for filing. Both File by **** and E-file say "Ready Soon". Hope to get a newer version. Thank you.
This is the last update published by Intuit on January 31, 2020 .
Maybe you should look at some tutorial on Google. :think:
It should work.
EDIT:
@gushue33, read all the answers in this thread:

Especially the comments of @MajikalJoker :)

Last edited:

Ragehfc

Downloaded
363.5 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
So has anyone ran into the issue where the program will not launch at all unless you have an internet connection? That's my problem, it forces me to use the internet if I want to install it.

juanamm

Super Moderator
Downloaded
1.3 GB
Uploaded
104.8 GB
Ratio
So has anyone ran into the issue where the program will not launch at all unless you have an internet connection? That's my problem, it forces me to use the internet if I want to install it.
If a window appears asking for internet connection, simply canceling or closing that window.
After seconds the program starts. :)

After that, don't forget step 9, disable automatic updates.
Any other problem consult me sharing screenshot using lookimg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.