Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Internet Download Manager version 6.38 Build 17 -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Also to @Mirkec thanks for that one, maybe better than the one i bought called Internet Download Accelerator which stupidly have to re-enter software license info once in awhile... randomly:sweating:....lmao gunna get rid of that one and try this one, just hope u can make custom download filter to put things into correct directory i want without to do manually:think:!!!! gunna give it a try for sure might not have to enter infos again again... and cool that even patched let's you update the program without losing the activation... GREAT sharing!!!:clap:
You can edit everything as you want. Then export from registry and save or next installations

psychopat78

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
You can edit everything as you want. Then export from registry and save or next installations

cool big thanks for that quick reply:rock:...starting to feel that u sleeping on every of your posts...lmao just kidding! :rofl:

singo

Banned
Downloaded
4.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank u, i will try this one

no work sir, my win 64x

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
no work sir, my win 64x
It works fine read the carefully instructions in the main thread! Very easy 5 second job!

shhab111

Downloaded
27.2 GB
Uploaded
14 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this update

james4704

Downloaded
112.4 GB
Uploaded
105.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Then you didn't entered your correct Windows Username which shows while you logon to windows make sure you have entered in a right way
Thanks for reply. The post, posted by @smuggler below really helped

psychopat78

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
awesome i put it to serious test all day long yesterday... handle to put stuff into right folder i've set... thanks again for the share... i threw internet Download Accelerator to the trash... lol:giggle: also didnt had any trouble to activated it...!