Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks Installing Windows 7 On A Ryzen System

Morph69

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
336.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
179 (182)
Member for 10 years
How to install Windows 7 on a Ryzen System **

ok so first off you need to get all your drivers for your new motherboard (sound, lan, usb 3/3.1), you'll also need , A dvd rom & a blank dvd & of course your choice of win7 install.. Ive used Win7 Final Remix as mine.

With ntLite you can remove a lot of un- needed stuff like the language packs to save space so it can fit on a dvd - Just to note: Test your iso in vmware first so you not stuck without an install, you can also create a bootable usb with windows 10 on it just as backup as I did as my install went sideways at the last part that it didnt do in the vmware test.

use this for customizing your install:

Next you'll need to write your iso (if you used to 'create' iso) to your dvd & then boot.

Thankfully with mine I didnt have to use a ps/2 keyboard as once I booted off the disc my keyboard lit up :)

Keep that disc safe, it'll save you a lot of hassle in the future.

***Don't customize the install too much as you may loose some of the already custimzed settings as I did. I had to run the theme hack again as it didnt do it automatically like it previously did on my old install.

Hope that this helps those that are struggling or desperately wanting to go back to win7 as I was where everything works not like win10 where i couldnt run anything that needed .net 3.5!

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
679.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Whats new in this. I mean to say its just the same way you install any operating system & you forgot the main thing i.e Bios settings you need to understand Bios of motherboard to learn its windows compatibility. Nothing new as per u said just the same old thing.

Morph69

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
336.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
179 (182)
Member for 10 years
well thats your opinion. my bios didnt/ doesn't support the settings you referring to so no help there.

DMS(XPFOREVER)

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
well thats your opinion. my bios didnt/ doesn't support the settings you referring to so no help there.
Set it to legacy mode if available . My Ryzen board has no legacy mode , I have moded the bios for XP UEFI .
Ryzen generally will work with tweaked FX driver (just add devce ids to inf thats all )

Morph69

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
336.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
179 (182)
Member for 10 years
Ye mine also doesnt have legacy mode which is why i needed to slipstream my drivers into the boot.wim so that I could use a dvd to boot off and install hence the whole reason for giving this info as im sure at some stage someone is going to ask how to install win7 on a ryzen or newer intel system.

**Dont just assume that because your system does or doesnt that everyone else's will too

tex211

Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Windows cannot install required files. the file may be corrupt or missing.
??
Any solution ?
Thanks

Jai Kishan

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.5 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Windows cannot install required files. the file may be corrupt or missing.
Copy and paste your error sentence in google.........Windows cannot install required files. the file may be corrupt or missing.......google will show you many youtube videos stating these error and their fix......try those solutions