Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked I am new here. Please give me suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JioFunny

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello,

I am looking for the best super light win 10 gaming edition that supports Directx 12 (I am only going to download call of duty warzone so it is just for that game alone.), perhaps is updatable (as far as windows is concerned.. I guess it's good if it updates? If it's not then I don't need it I guess?) and maybe I can use a web browser (whichever) normally in it. (That is not necessary but would like to have it.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
I guess, as far as I have seen many create gaming editions here.. so asking for the best is kind of not right? Like I said I am new and don't know anything.. so please understand.

Kind regards,
JioFunny

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
460 GB
Uploaded
2.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Welcome I would suggest looking around the forum and getting to know it you may stumble across an answer before you ask a question
this is a great place to find all your answers :)

JioFunny

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Welcome I would suggest looking around the forum and getting to know it you may stumble across an answer before you ask a question
this is a great place to find all your answers :)
Thank you for the reply.. I see what you did there.. I guess it would be inappropriate for someone to recommend someone's work more than someone else's.. The reason I went ahead and asked is because I truly don't understand most of the things they post and all I know from computers is to install windows 10 and play games. Maybe I should better ask.. if someone can suggest multiple gaming editions from different users..

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
655.8 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
@JioFunny
Welcome.
Yes, you are new, but that is the reason why you should first read all the introductory posts, do and don't, ...
We do not give OS recommendations, but there are plenty that satisfy your criteria.

Browse around, all the editions have very good descriptions. I would suggest that you download a few and try them in a VM.

And, let me reiterate, read the introductory posts!

P.S. - download and SEED! Never forget that!

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
One of the best optimized operating systems For Gaming
Windows 10 Pro - Superlite / Compact / x64 / 19043.906 (21H1) 2 Files in 1 torrent (Normal and Win PE)

Don't Forget To Introduce Yourself :wasntme:

Hello @JioFunny Welcome Note For Everyone To Read ;)

Stay Home ? | Stay Safe ?

Welcome at Team Os ☁

JioFunny

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
8.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much guys. I will go and read the introductory post. Sorry for eating up your time.. I appreciate it.

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count