Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How to stop IDM is Corrupt Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
lately with the IDM app (repack) i've been using, its been giving me these "IDM is Corrupt" warnings, which is total crap. I even fully uninstalled IDM and reinstalled it through a fresh repack download, and yet the same thing. is this just a me thing or has anyone else using IDM from here or otherwise been experiencing the same thing, and if so, is there a way I can turn that warning off since its nothing more than a 100% lie?

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
Fully uninstall with Revo or Iobit. Never fails for me. If newest version is giving issues try rolling back to one before that didn't.

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
And you can try also with a non repack version - original installer and Medicines. Search on this forum. My current version (6.40.11) is like I said. For me both versions works good - just download the first that comes in my hands. For the non repack version pay attention to av if you have - can give false alarms.

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
fine, I'll uninstall it and grab a cracked version instead.....still can't believe revo left that big of an exploit with their license file set to read-only mode for unlimited pro use

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@LodeUnknown that is also 1 reason why i never use IDM ( a download manager ) :)

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I took a look, and found two Medicines versions for 6.40 build 11, one and one . Do I choose one over the other, or would both work?

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Both are good, all the software posted on TeamOS usually it's ok, verified, posted by trusted uploaders. I have the first but just because I saw that first when checked.

Last edited:

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I took a look, and found two Medicines versions for 6.40 build 11, one and one . Do I choose one over the other, or would both work?
Downgrade your IDM below 6.4.0
6.4.0 has some issues.

timot5

Downloaded
10 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Did you end up fixing this? I have the same problem

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
apparently the developers are aware of the repacks and others, and decided to add a time bomb of whatever sort that detects if its a cracked repack or whatever and constantly displays that warning, at least its what the repack website I usually use for IDM says

as for using IDM from here, I took the torrent repack, installed it, but since the install was in Russian and I had a few popup windows in russian, I can't tell if I got that IDM corrupt notice right when everything finished. For now, ill have to run with this IDM repack from here for a while, and if I get the notice, ill have to see if the repack website I usually use did whatever editing/cracking they could to get rid of it

aldino

Downloaded
76.2 GB
Uploaded
211.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
its april fools jokes from IDM... (maybe)
CMIIW

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hmm.........that'd be a pretty weird april fools joke for both those who bought it legit and downloaded a cracked version and whatnot. Also, the repack I took from here, I just got the "IDM is Corrupt" warning again, so I uninstalled it and deep cleaned the crap out of my computer of all IDM stuff. ill re-test the usual repack place I use, see if they undid the thing somehow

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The repack from here I usually install with the attached .cmd flle (silent installation). The installer supports some parameters - says in the description. Then change the language to Romanian (my language). Then change the settings, adjust the interface for my needs and voilla! Usually without any problems and/or restart.

Ranger

FB COMMANDER
👑 Administrator
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
258.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
99 (102)
Member for 3 years
Uninstall your all idm version,
Restart pc,
download this :

Install & Enjoy !

erolivera

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Still the same problem...
That Fix2.4 from Crackingcity not working

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
316 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Do you have any AV (including Windows Defender)? Try disabling them temporary.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years