Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked How to solve error 0x8007025d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basith0007

Downloaded
14.2 GB
Uploaded
5.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
How to solve error 0x8007025d

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
654.9 GB
Uploaded
65.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (7)
Member for 7 years
C/P from first Google search

Method 1: Unplug all other external devices

Unplug all your USB devices and other peripheral devices including the internet cable. Most of the times the Windows installation will throw an error because of bad hardware drivers or outdated drivers.

It also turns out that after copying the files to your computer, windows installation might not need your USB drive anymore. Just unplug your drive and see if the installation will continue from where it left off.

Retry to see if this works, if not, go to the next method.

PRO TIP: If the issue is with your computer or a laptop/notebook you should try using Restoro Repair which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption. You can download Restoro by Clicking Here
Method 2: Reduce the size of HDD or SSD disk space and format it

You only need around 20GB of space to install windows 10. We will recommend reducing your installation partition to around 125GB. This will reduces the chances that the space you are copying to is corrupted. You can reduce the disk space by clicking on the “extend” option after choosing to custom install windows 10. Make sure, however, that your hard drive is healthy and not damaged in any way.

If you are doing a clean install, make sure that you format the partition you are installing into. This will iron out the bad sectors and records. To format your partition, choose to install a customized Windows 10, click on the “format” button and accept to format.

Retry the installation.
Method 3: Download a new Windows 10 ISO image file

There is a possibility that the image file you downloaded has a corrupt file that would not be decoded or be copied. It is entirely possible that the file is missing from the USB drive or the disk especially if you downloaded the file via image creation.

You will need to download the files again, create your USB installation drive and then retry the installation. To download Windows 10 .ISO file, go to the Microsoft page here. You will also get instructions on how to download and use the media creation tool to create a bootable USB drive. While installing, make sure to uncheck the Recommended Windows settings and check if that works.
Method 4: Try writing the image onto another USB drive

In the event that your USB drive is corrupt or has an unreadable section, then the buffer technology will detect this error and throw the 0x8007025D error on your screen.

You will therefore need another USB drive for this method. Create the installation files into the new drive and retry the installation. Creating the installation drive from another computer might help resolve the issue.

If you were using USB 3.0 earlier, you could try using a USB 2.0 port since it uses a different technology from USB 3.0 to read the data.

Here is our guide on how to use Rufus to create a bootable Windows 10 USB media device. If you wish to use the Microsoft Media Creation Tool to create your drive, follow the instructions here.
Method 5: Run a memory diagnostic on your RAM and replace a bad RAM stick

If all the above methods have failed, then we are down to the most expensive method here and this is probably the problem with your PC. However, this has solved the error for most of the installations. It seems that the Windows 10 setup would rather not install Windows on your device if it finds a bad RAM, than crashing all the time after installation.

If you have two RAM sticks, each of at least 1GB, you can try removing either and trying the installation (swap if the first one returns an error). You can also check for RAM errors using the memory diagnostics tool in BIOS. To run a memory diagnosis simply:

Immediately on booting your PC. press f2, or f8, or f10 key (depending on your computer) repeatedly, to enter the BIOS setup window.
Use the Left Arrow and Right Arrow keys to select Diagnostics.
Use the Down Arrow and Up Arrow keys to select the Memory Test, and then press the enter key to begin the test. Make note of the errors

If it persists or you find error in your RAM, replace your RAM and retry your installation.
Note:

We also received reports from several users that reverting the BIOS to default configurations along with changing the RAM stick solved the problem for them instantly. If all the above methods don’t work, you can try this and see if this fixes the problem.

EDIT - If you're asking about "Evil Talking VIP", I would be much interested in how you got it. I'm sure the Staff would be interested too!

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
I think Mac Leaked to him personally :giggle: :giggle:

Actually @Basith0007 Posted in wrong thread
He downloaded
STOP reporting I leaked stuff.. Stop please.. That is a ridiculous comment

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
STOP reporting I leaked stuff.. Stop please.. That is a ridiculous comment
Sorry:) I commented just for fun if it Injured you really sorry for that please delete that sorry :cry:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Not funny at all! @kddspraj

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Sorry:) I commented just for fun if it Injured you really sorry for that please delete that sorry :cry:
Hahah.. I know fun.. I know it to well but best not to create false drama.. Leaking OS's and Releasing to Public 2 different things

Status
Not open for further replies.