Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

How To Remove Bad Sectors????

Status
Not open for further replies.

harijanu

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
hello guys,
pls help me, how to remove bad sectors in my hard disk. it is also showing 60 erros occured during data transfer. My hdd health dropped to 15%. i did total hdd format. now the health is 99%. but showing 2 bad sectors.

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
poll not allowed for registered users n why u added poll for only a little question , keep in mind i will not remind you later n if u are asking for help then post it on help section not in main section

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
poll not allowed for registered users n why u added poll for only a little question , keep in mind i will not remind you later n if u are asking for help then post it on help section not in main section
LOL... I guess you deleting poll and I was moving this to here... Sorry Mate... It was in Tips and tricks

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
LOL... I guess you deleting poll and I was moving this to here... Sorry Mate... It was in Tips and tricks
lol i thought i did both , mean del the poll and move the thread at right place hehehehehe we both confused who did this

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
lol i thought i did both , mean del the poll and move the thread at right place hehehehehe we both confused who did this

I give up... We both need Help..:p Should I make a Thread and hope SaM comes by...:cool: hehehehe

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
I give up... We both need Help..:p Should I make a Thread and hope SaM comes by...:cool: hehehehe
try ,he will scold u 100% , i will b safe

mojo8850

Downloaded
20.9 GB
Uploaded
26.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
hello guys,
pls help me, how to remove bad sectors in my hard disk. it is also showing 60 erros occured during data transfer. My hdd health dropped to 15%. i did total hdd format. now the health is 99%. but showing 2 bad sectors.
There is a program called HDD Regenerator IT AWESOME AND IT REPAIRS BAD SECTORS.

funnyinnit

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I'd recommend keeping an eye on if you continue to develop bad sectors. If you have a hard drive that's getting near the 5 year mark, you repair the bad sectors, and they keep coming back, you'll want to get a new hard drive soon. Also, try to listen for ticking noises from the hard drive, as that's a sign your drive is failing. Both of my laptop drives are doing this, so I'm currently in the middle of backing up my data before I fix the bad sectors and reinstall Windows.

Just remember that spinning/mechanical hard drives do have a limited life, and 5 years is a good time to start watching them closely (especially if you run a RAID).

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Ok let get serious here.. @ , Here are some things to read and consider.. One is already built in to Windows and
the second on is a Great Utility from here in>>>>

Good Luck

Harry Hole

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
452 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Lots of info on YouTube
Good luck

funnyinnit

Downloaded
4.2 GB
Uploaded
6.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I thought I saw more than the one post that covered HDD repairs. My mistake! TheMacGyver's link from HowToGeek is one I'd share myself, so I'd recommend giving it a read. It will give you a basic overview of the topic.

+1 for Hard Disk Sentinel. That will be a far better utility than the built in tool from Microsoft and still provides a fairly basic layout for beginners. As always, be sure to backup important files. Cheers

sameer1986

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
hello guys,
hello guys,

Kindly use hiren cd and in that go to option hdd teating tools but first go in bootcd option than choose than afterwards test hdd option select surface test and when the entire scan of hdd done than it will show you how many total badsector are there on your hdd just press r for repair badsector choose slow it will repair your badsector done ok.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Thread has been locked & completed.

@The Rain @TheMacGyver LOL i really enjoyed your posts. Cute! :blush:

LAST EDITED: Something understood and now it has been resolved. Excuses to my previous post if anyone have considered how odd it was. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Yes its out of control from the beginning.. I agree with you on everything.. :*

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Yes its out of control from the beginning.. I agree with you on everything.. :*
Nothing out of control when you & rain seemed around, But you both mostly seemed faster to fix things and i feel jealously sometimes mostly. Hehehehehe :p :rofl:

Cheers my brothers! :*

Status
Not open for further replies.