Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tutorials How to Install Softwares on Sandbox and Protect your System from any possible threats

Dragon life

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
7.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great Job
Thank you so much​

erobbins

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.3 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I use shared folders, drag and drop and also copy/paste, not realizing the security breach as you have mentioned. If I have to use these functions, do you think Windows Sandbox or Sandboxie (I haven't used both yet) are better compared to VMWare, or they are also exposed to same security threat?
These are different types of programs. Windows Sandbox is made specifically to install and test out software. When you are done and exit the program, everything is deleted. Nothing is saved. And the next time you start the program you have to start new all over again.

VmWare can also test programs, but it also runs just like regular software. Major corporations use it to run their operations, and the rest of us can use it for regular computing.

You could use several vm installs, keep a couple strictly for paying bills, etc. Never use for anything else. Then make other vm to test downloads, run programs, etc.

With the Avast banking mode, the browser and anti virus work together. When it is called up, it runs in a sort of virtual mode for whatever site you want. Glad you found out about the shared folders, copy/paste!
E

Mfra470

Downloaded
33.9 GB
Uploaded
296.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
When trying to open "Turn Windows Features on or off," then showing this dialog box( ). How to fix this to use the sandbox

mysignature

Downloaded
41.4 GB
Uploaded
38.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
Thank you for the tip

Spyxez